The Dolls

Natalia Reyes

The pounding on the door woke me up abruptly. I sighed and looked up to be in a completely different room then the one I was in last night.

"Honey! Get up! Breakfast is ready!" Misty voice hollered on the other side of the door.

"Honey?" I mumbled to myself. I sat up instantly regretting my quick movement as an headache smacked me in the head with throbbing pain in my lower hip. "What the fuck?"

Images of last night flooded my mind. Oh no. I had sex with both King Chris and Misty last night. I scoffed in disgust realizing what I had just done. Besides the fact of the pleasure, I just had a freaking threesome! I look down to notice I wasn't even naked, I had on a pink night dress with a Barbie on it. Who the fuck clothes are these? I stood up, ignoring the pain in my lower back and in my head searching for my clothes and clutch. Everything was placed in the far right chair near the balcony. Wow amazing view, but I needed to get out of here.

I quickly put on my leggings and my top before digging into my clutch for my phone. I sighed in relief when I found it noticing it was at 2%.

"Dammit." I mumbled. The time read 9:47 and I knew I had to head downstairs. Mentally groaning I walked towards the bedroom door, not before passing a mirror noticing my mess of a hair. I shrieked at the sight and quickly went back into my clutch pulling out a hair tie. Tying my hair up, I made my way downstairs where the heavenly smell of hash browns came from. My stomach growled at the scent making me frown.

"Finally, Talia—I mean Honey!" Annalise exclaimed, I furrowed my eyebrows. Why was she calling me that too?

"Here," Misty handed me a cup of coffee. "That should help."

"Thank you." I mumbled the sweet smell of coffee flooding my nose. Misty then passed me a plate with hash browns, eggs, bacon, sausage and French toast.

"Come on," Annalise took her plate as well and dragged me to the table. Where every girl from last night was sitting down and eating. I looked at them and notice they all had on the dress I did, some were pink and others were white. Wait, did everybody do what I did last night? Ugh, I can't believe this.

"We need everyone to eat quickly, then once you are done meet in the living room." Misty instructed with a cup of coffee in her hands before walking off. Soon as she left, the room filled up with chatter.

"Okay! I think we should all introduce ourselves." The light skin women stood up at the end of the table. "I guess I'll start. My name is Cinnamon." She chirped, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm Vanilla." The next girl spoke.

"I'm Tootsie," She shrugged.

"Cotton Candy." The next girl grinned dryly. What's with all these names?

"I'm Luxury, and I'm also the one that won the game last night." She bragged, You drank everything and didn't get alcohol poisoning. Good for you.

"I'm Passion."

"Pleasure."

This went on for the last ten minutes until finally I was the last one to go introducing my self as "Honey", I blushed at the thought of the name. We all ate in one peace 'till finally we were done and all met up in the living room. Once we were all seated, King Chris and King Trey came down in expensive looking robes.

"Goodmorning ladies," King Trey greeted.

"Morning." They all grinned and batted their eye lashes at them.