Misleading

Natalia Reyes

"You tried it," I laughed as me and Pooka walked down the hall to our room.

Today we all had to work out. When I tell you my lazy behind is tired. I'm not lying either. We both waved as I entered my room, and I sighed as I kicked my shoes off. Just before I walked off to the bathroom, I notice an note on my dresser. I furrowed my eyebrows and picked it up, seeing it had my name on the front.

Honey,

You've worked hard. Take a bath to relax your muscles. Then come out to the beach when your dressed. I'll be waiting.

-King Chris

I smiled to myself. Was he being romantic? I thought that wasn't even possible in this business. Or was it in my contract. I chuckled to myself and made my way to my bathroom. Surprised to there was already an bubble bath waiting on me, with roses set up along the side of the bath tub, and a small glass of champagne.

"I can get used to this." I smirked undressing before sliding into the tub. I moaned as the water was still very warm. It felt amazing. If only I had my phone to play some music to really set the scenery.

I soaked in the tub for about 45 minutes. Forgetting all about King Chris said he is waiting on me. I changed into a simple white romper that had my back out. Since my hair was wildly curly from the sweat and bath, I let it be slipping on my tan gladiator sandals. Once I was dressed I made my way out to the beach. The house was unusually quiet but I shrugged it off. I walked towards the beach with a huge smile on my face. Seeing part of the beach was lit up, knowing it had to be him.

My smile soon dropped once I got closer. Noticing all the girls from the house was out there, sitting at an long horizontal table. What the hell? I thought this was more like a date. He had us eating together like this we were some type of brandy bunch. All the girls laughed and talked among each other as Trey sat on one end and King Chris sat on the other. King Chris side was facing me, the entire time I glared at him as I made my presence known to everyone else.

"Finally, Honey is here." Misty exclaimed. I faked smiled as everyone looked at me. I took the only seat that was left, of course it by King Chris.

"Misty, go let them know we are ready to be served." King Chris spoke up. She nodded and stood up. He caught my glare and picked up his glass of wine. "Your upset?"

"You don't know the half of it." I spat, rolling my eyes. I could tell he did not like attitude due to his death glare but I honestly didn't care. All of this was so misleading.

On cue Misty came back with a line of servers. I bit my lip nervously, noticing King Chris was still glaring at me. Fuck. I did not want to be punished in any sort of way tonight. The servers came giving us grilled chicken with mash potatoes and asparagus. It smelt and look good to say the least. Once every one was served they began eating. As I said a quick prayer first then ate. Not only blessing the food but praying for my life tonight. Luckily I was sitting across from Misty and next to Cinnamon which means I could avoid all conversation with him.

"Your romper is really cute, I like that." Cinnamon complimented.

"Thank you," I smiled cutting a piece of my chicken and biting into it. This food tasted like pure heaven. "Oh god this is good." I mumbled.

"Isn't it? I always loved Jerry cooking." Misty mentioned indicating the chef. "He's from Alabama so you know he can throw down."

Me and Cinnamon chuckled at her remark. She wasn't lying. Every single detail on my plate was good. I end up eating every crum on the plate, even running my finger over the plate. Licking it to taste the seasoning. Not lady-like I know. Although I wasn't the only one. The servers came back to pick up all of our plates. That's when I felt King Chris's hand slid down to my thigh, gripping it firmly.