fourteen: choose me.

-FRIENDS IN AUTUMN-
chapter fourteen;
choose me.

I am drunk out of my mind. There's no doubt about it. If you don't believe me well I'm making out with some random dude I think is hot? His name is Lenon. I think. I'm pretty sure it's lenon.

I know that's Lenon because it has something to do with the Beatles. I pulled away and smiled at him. "You're name is lenon right?"

"Paul." I shrugged. "Close enough." Closing the small gap between I kiss him again. Why don't I do this more often? I feel so happy and care free.

All the problems just fell off my shoulders. "Should we go somewhere private?" He smirks. "You wish." I scoff and walk away. The party began to get boring. After walking around and dancing for a while I sat down on a couch next to this couple.

"Dakota?" I look over and see a red head girl with freckles that looks oddly familiar. "Ginger!" I hiccup. "Piper." She corrects me. I sneer and wave her off. "Who cares."

"What are doing here?" Another voice said. "Oh it's the douchebag! Hello coda—" He covers my mouth, I quickly push him away not wanting anyone to touch me. "I'm having such a fun time! What are you doing? And with the girl you claimed was so annoying you could die." Both their faces turned red at my slurred words

"You guys are boring." I sigh and push my self off the couch. "You're hot." A boy who walked up to reeked of marijuana and alcohol combined.

"So are you." I didn't really know what I was doing all I knew was that it felt right. Even if it wasn't for the time being everything that made me happy was the right thing to do.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" I don't want to have sex with anyone! "Only if we're going to eat taco bell."

"Come on let's have some fun." He pulls me towards him. "Dude get off of me!" I pushed him away falling on the floor in the process. "Stop being so uptight. It's just for fun." I was looking over at Cody for help. As he was getting up and come to my rescue Piper decided to live up to her name and pipe in.

"Cody I want to go home! Let's go, right now." He nods. "Yeah let me just–" She cuts him off and stops him from coming closer to me. "Stop touching me!" The guy just wouldn't stop

"I said right now, please?" She pouts clinging onto him for her dear life.

Cody stares at me "Choose me." I mouth, he gives me one last look and takes Piper away. She had the biggest smirk on her face, one I wanted punch. With all if the strength I could muster in this tiny, sweaty, drunk body I pushed the random dude off me and walked out the house passing Piper and Cody on the way.

I took my phone out and called the only person I thought of at the moment. "Hello?" His voice was groggy. "I'm sorry did I wake you up?" I sniffed. "D are you okay?" I shook my head although he couldn't see me.

"No, I'm not. I think I'm drunk. Jackson can you please pick me up." I started to cry even more once I saw Cody open the door up for Piper. He looks at me and clenched his jaw. Probably cause he's angry at me. Even if he is what kind of a jerk just sits there?

A big one that's what.

"What?! Oh my gosh I'm coming over right now! I'll be over soon, where are you?" I sigh looking around trying to remember whose house I'm at. "I think it's Max Shuvans stupid Halloween party."

"Why are you even out you idiot! You hate Halloween." I could hear him running around his apartment frantically. "This is just another reason to hate this dumb day." He sighs.

"I'm on my way right now! Just wait twenty minutes." I nod then I remembered he still can't see me. "Okay." I whisper and hang the phone up.

That's when the sound of a car speeding away was heard. Cody and his car was gone, and what sucks is that Piper is in it and they'll probably have a fun time.