ELEVEN: THERE ARE STRANGER THINGS THAT HAPPEN

-FRIENDS IN AUTUMN-
CHAPTER ELEVEN: THERE ARE STRANGER THINGS THAT HAPPEN.
(If you get the reference I love you)

I'm kissing Cody. He initiated the kiss, we. are. kissing! I was so happy but something felt wrong, for some reason this didn't feel right. It all felt a little off. Slowly he pulled away with the cutest smile on his face.

I was about to say something but then I saw Chris in front of the car with the angriest look on his face. "Oh no." I mutter and unfasten my seatbelt.

"Where are you going?" Cody holds me back. "I have to go see if he's okay."

"Don't go to him. This doesn't involve Chris." I bit my lip not wanting to leave Cody but I had to. "Yes it does." I pull my hand away and ran to Chris. Whom I'm very scared of right now, I've seen Chris when he's pissed off, he could kill a bear lion man if he wanted to.

I finally caught up to him after sprinting. He's really tall, alright! "Chris stop!" Once he did I crashed into his back.

"He's not a good guy Dakota."  This turned around and I swear there was steam coming out of his ears. "That's what people said about you but you're still one of the nicest guys I've met."

"That's not the point! You can't trust him, he's going to hurt you." I gave him a weird look. It's like he knew something I didn't.

"What do you mean?" Chris looked like he regretted saying those words immediately. "Nothing. Listen kitty," He pauses for a quick second. "I really care about you. And I know you like Cody a lot. But I'm warning you now, he's not the guy you thought he was." He gave me a tight hug then walked away.

Im so confused. There's so many questions that I know won't be answered right now. I'm scared. Scared that I fell in love with a guy who isn't what I thought he was.

I've never seen Chris this serious before, and it honestly petrified me. I don't understand why Cody would hurt me in anyway like that. I'm sure he would never try to hurt me.

Cody is a good guy. Right?

It is kind of strange that all of a sudden he says that he's in love with me when we've only just started talking again for one month. "Dakota!" Someone jumps on my back. It was Caroline with the biggest smile on her face.

"Gosh what are you a mammoth? Why are you so heavy." I hugged out as I pushed her off. "Well I guess that makes a mammoth with a boyfriend." She giggles out.

That's one more thing Caroline has that I don't. A happy love life. A simple love life.

"I'm sure you guys made out." Caroline playfully slaps my arm and muttered something in Korean. "You're blushing! You actually did make out with him! Oh my goodness gracious, Caroline you dog!" She placed her hands on her cheeks and gave me a smile.

"Well, yeah. We kind of... sort of... made out." After the numerous loud pig like squeals, seal clapping, and weird stares from others we decided to go back and watch the baseball game.

I'm not a big fan of baseball I'm more into basketball my self, LETS GO WARRIORS! But Caroline is a huge baseball fan. She likes the red socks.

I like the Giants. Although we both agree that the Yankees are amazing. And football honestly is one of the greatest sports to watch.

From the excitement, to the hot sweaty dudes what's not to love? BUT BOXING, oh my sweet baby girl do not get me started on it.

I'm sorry am I get a little off topic? Yeah I am, as you can see I get really into sports even if I have no athletic ability whatsoever myself.