Epilogue

Mack's POV

~ years later
I was woken up by someone shaking me. I peeled my eyes opened and was met by Ryan's crystal blue eyes.

"What do you want? I'm sleeping." I say.

"Your devil of a child won't let me sleep," he whines.

"Holden!" I shouted.

My little 6 year old boy named Holden walked into the room. He had the most innocent look on his face. "Yes mommy?"

"Let daddy sleep," I say sternly.

He pouts, "but mommy I want to play with him."

"I know baby, but he's sleepy." I say.

"Okay," he says sadly.

"Thank fucking god," Ryan says.

"Hey," I give him a stern look. "Don't curse in front of my son."

"I'm the one who makes the rules around here sweetheart." He says kissing me on the cheek.

"Do you want me to curse?" I ask.

"No," he glares at me.

"Then don't curse around Holden." I say smartly.

He groans, "whatever, I just want my sleep."

I laugh before getting up. I slipped on one of Ryan's shirts.

"Where are you going? Come cuddle with me." He says holding out his arms.

"Can't do babe, everyone's coming over and I have to make the food." I say kissing him on the lips.

"Are you gonna make spaghetti?" He asks with hope in his eyes and I laughed. He's been obsessed with my spaghetti ever since I made it for him a couple years back.

"Yes I am," I say.

His eyes lit up. "Let's go!"

He gets up quickly and pulls me to the kitchen.

I bring out all the stuff to make the spaghetti with and started cooking. While I was making it, Ry sat there watching me.

I was stirring the noodles when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"I love you," he says kissing my neck softly.

I smile widely, "I love you too."

If you're wondering about what happened between Jack and I, we broke up years ago. It wasn't anything bad, we just lost feelings for each other.

A couple months later, I realized that I had feelings for Ryan. I couldn't hold them in anymore and one day I just told him.

He told me that he felt the same way and from there we started dating. It was weird at first because we were best friends before we dated.

Now, we have a son and I love them both with all my heart. Ryan and I got married last year.

I've always believed that once a couple gets married it's not the same anymore. They still love them of course, but there's no romantic things there.

But Ry is the complete opposite. He still does the craziest things for me and surprises me. He makes it feel as if we just barley started dating. He tells me everyday that he loves me and that I'm his whole world.

"Mommy," Holden walks down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

"What's up little man?" Ry let's go of me and walks over to Holden.