•Chapter 30•

*Recap*

Ry and I got in his car and drove back to my house. I thought Selena would be gone by now but I was wrong. She was still here, sadly.

*end of Recap*

Justin and Selena were sitting at the table talking.

"Mackenzie come here please," Justin said.

"Fuck off Justin," I spat.

"Justin are you gonna let her talk to you that way?" Selena asked. I glared at her but didn't say anything.

"Bitch mind your own fucking business," Ry told her. I laughed and Selena looked shocked.

"Ryan you were never mean to me. What's wrong with you?"

"Well you see when fake bitches like you are mean to my best friend I'm not gonna be so nice to you,"
He said smiling sweetly. She glared at us before turning to look at Justin.

"Let's go Ry," I said grabbing Ry's arm. We went upstairs and I changed into my pjs. "Are you sleeping over?"

"Well duh, your new song comes out tomorrow!"

"Oh shit I almost forgot!"

He glared at me and smacked my arm. "That doesn't mean you have to curse."

"Sorry," I mumbled. I got under the covers and then I heard the door open.

"Ryan can I talk to Mack?" I heard Justin ask.

"No you can't," I spat. He looked over at me with a pleading look.

Ry walked over to me and kissed my head. "Just talk to him. I'll be in the living room."

He walked out and closed the door. Justin walked over to me and sat on the bed.

"What do you want?" I asked with attitude.

"Mack I'm sorry. I'm not getting back with Selena. When I seen you walk out this morning it hit me. I shouldn't be getting back with her. I told her to get out but she didn't want to leave. She kept yelling telling me that you're getting in the way of us. But that's all stupid. I love you more than anything Mack and I always will. You're my baby. If a girl doesn't like you or the fact that you're my daughter than fuck them. I don't care if I'm single the rest of my life as long as I have my daughter with me. You're my whole world baby girl. You always will be. Please I'm sorry. I'm not gonna get back with her. I never will. Please forgive me," He said with tears in his eyes. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

I nodded, "I forgive you dad."

He sighed in relief and hugged me really tight. "Thank god. I love you baby."

"I love you too dad," I said hugging him back.

"Get some sleep baby," He said pulling away from the hug.

"Okay goodnight dad."

"Goodnight sweetheart," He said kissing the top of my head. He walked out of my room and closed the door.

A few minutes later Ry walked into my room and closed the door. "Everything okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

He nodded and walked over to the closet and grabbed his sweats. Once he changed he walked over the bed and got under the blankets.

I was texting Jack and telling him goodnight when Ry pulled me closer to him.

"Goodnight sweetheart," he said with his eyes closed.

I smiled and kissed his nose. "Goodnight Ry."

I put my phone on the nightstand and turned around so I was looking at Ry's chest. I snuggled up to Ry and he put his arm around my waist. He kissed my head and we fell asleep.