•Chapter 27•

Mack's POV

I'm still grounded and Justin seriously doesn't let me do anything. It gets annoying sometimes.

Today we're going to the studio to work on the song I just wrote. Johnson already wrote his part for the song and now all we needed to do was to record it.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed what I was gonna wear today. I took off my towel that was wrapped around my body and started to get dressed.

I wore blue ripped skinny jeans with a nude color short and a black blazer with my black heels. I then curled my hair, did my makeup, and brushed my teeth.

Once I was ready I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs. Justin was in the kitchen on his phone.

Once he heard me come in he looked up. "You ready?"

I nodded, "yeah."

He got up and grabbed his car keys. "Alright let's go."

We walked out of the house and over to the car. He opened the door for me before walking to the drivers side. He got in and then drove to the studio. Jack and Jack were meeting us at the studio.

"Hello?" Justin said. I looked over at him and he was on the phone. "Oh yeah we're on our way. Okay we'll meet you there," he said hanging up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Scooter. He's gonna meet us at the studio."

I nodded and then looked down at my phone. I was texting Jack right now.

M- So are you guys at the studio yet?

J- No. We're almost there. What about you guys?

M- We're almost there also.

J- Alright well I'll see you at the studio.

M- Okayyyy.

J- I love you princess ❤️

M- I love you too baby ❤️

I exited out of our messages and clicked on Twitter.

"@KenzieBieber: Heading to the studio."

"@KenzieBieber: I can't wait to show you guys what I've been working on."

"@KenzieBieber: I do this for you guys. ❤️"

We finally arrived at the studio and I locked my phone and put it in my back pocket. I grabbed my purse and got off the car. We walked into the studio and Jack and Jack were already there.

"Hey guys," Justin greeted the guys.

"Hey," they both said back.

Jack walked over time me. "Hey baby."

"Hi," I smiled, wrapping arms around his neck. We both leaned in and kissed until Justin spoke up.

"Alright enough of that love shit," he said slightly glaring at Jack. Yeah he's been acting like that a lot. Well he always does but when I was with Hayes he really wasn't like that. We would kiss and he wouldn't say anything.

Yeah he would tease us when we kissed or acted all lovey dovey, but he would never get mad. I don't know why he acts like this when I do that stuff with Jack.

Anyways, I walked into the booth first to record my parts of the song. Once I recorded my parts, Johnson walked into the booth and recorded his part. Once we were done with the song Scooter walked in.