•Chapter 8•

I woke up early the next morning around 7 because I needed to get ready for my big day. I hopped out of bed and rushed into the shower. I scrubbed my hair with my favourite shampoo and then once it was all rinsed out, I put in my conditioner and left it in for several minutes.

After I finished showering, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back into my room where I found a shirtless Jack waiting on my bed.

"Uh good morning?" I say and he looks up at me, a sly smirk playing on his smug face.

"Well it is now." He said, looking at me. Well, more like my partially exposed body.

"You're such a pervert Gilinsky." I laugh and take out my bra and underwear from my dresser. "Now if you will leave for a minute, I need to get dressed." I said and pointed to the door.

"Hmm, nope."

"Please Jack. I'll be done in two minutes, I promise." I tell him but he only shook his head no.

"Aww c'mon babe, I won't look I swear." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever." I mumble. "If you won't leave, then I will." I say and walk into my closet to change.

"Nooo. Babe, please come back." He calls out after me and I laugh. I looked through my clothes and decided on white crop top and mint green skirt.

I put on my clothes and went back into my room to do my hair and makeup. I plugged up my curling wand and waited for it to heat up.

"I like that shirt on you." Jack came up and hugged me from behind. He started kissing my shoulder and started making his way up my neck.

"Jack." I whine and tried to push him away. "I need to get ready." I said and he pouted.

"At least give me a kiss first." He said and I smiled. I turned around and pecked his cheek near the corner of his mouth.

"What was that?"

"A kiss." I smirked. "That wasn't a kiss. This, is a kiss." He cups my face in his large hands and smashes his lips on mine, moving them perfectly in sync for a few minutes before pulling away with a 'smack'.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbled against my lips. "Shut up." I giggled and pecked his lips one last time before I picked up my curling wand and started doing my hair. Once I finished up with my hair, I put on minimal makeup and applied my favourite red lipstick on my lips.

"You look gorgeous babe." Jack said and I blushed. "Thank you." I said and picked up my phone from my bedside table.

I slipped on my white heels made my way out of my room and downstairs into the kitchen with Jack following close behind me.

"Morning daddy." I said to dad and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Morning Mack. You ready for today?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm super excited." I tell him and started making myself some breakfast. I threw some stuff on the stove and poured myself a cup of coffee.

"What are you wearing?" I turn around and see Ry looking at my outfit, a slight scowl was spread across his face.

Not this again."Clothes." I say and turn my attention back to the food I am cooking.

"Well change. I can see more of you than I feel comfortable with." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"What exactly is so wrong about it?" I asked.

"Well for one, the skirt is way to high and the shirt shows off half of your belly." He huffed.