•Chapter 21•

Mack's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and answered it without checking the caller id. "Hello?"

"Hey Mack did I wake you up? I'm sorry." It was Maggie.

"No it's okay Maggie. What's up?"

"Well I have some awesome news!"

"What is it?"

"So you know how Aidan and I, are you going to playlist live?"

"Yeah."

"Well the manager wants to know if you want to come."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. So do you wanna do it? We leave today though."

"Yeah of course I wanna do it! I just have to ask my dad about it."

"Okay I'll tell the manager. Be ready in 3 hours. Aidan and I will pick you up."

"Okay see you later!"

"Bye."

I hang up and got out of bed. I decided to not shower until later when I was leaving for playlist live. I put my hair up in a bun and walked out of my living room. "Dad?"

"In the kitchen!"

I walked into the kitchen and he was sitting down on his phone drinking coffee. "Morning dad," I kissed his cheek.

He smiled at me, "morning sweetie."

I walked over to the fridge and got a yogurt out. I grabbed a spoon and then sat next to Justin. "Hey dad I have a question

He put his phone down and looked at me. "Ask away."

"So Maggie just called me today and she said that the manager wanted me to go to playlist live. It's only 3 days, so can I go?"

"I don't know Mack.. You're going by yourself? I'm not gonna be there. The guys aren't gonna be there."

"Dad I'm 17 I can take care of myself. Besides, Maggie and a lot more people are gonna be there."

He sighed, "okay you can go. But! I want to speak to the manager."

I smiled widely, "Yay! Thank you daddy!"

"What's the manager's number?"

"Ill ask Maggie for it."

I unlocked my phone and dialed Maggie's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Maggie! My dad said yes but he wants to talk to the manager."

She squealed, "Omg yay it's gonna be so much fun!"

I laughed, "Mags I need the number."

"Oh right yeah. It's 8795647."

(A/n: Random number I dunno)

"Okay thanks! I'll see you later."

"Alright bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and looked over at Justin. "The number is 8795647."

He typed it in his phone and put his phone to his ear. While he was on the phone I went on Twitter and decided to tweet about playlist.

@KenzieBieber: Guys, guess what! This morning they asked me if I wanted to join playlist live! So get your tickets if you wanna meet me.

@KenzieBieber: I can't wait to see all of your beautiful faces!