•Chapter 37•

Mack's POV

I woke up around 5 in the morning. I got lyrics in my head out of no where. I quickly grabbed my music journal and started writing them down.

"It ain't even cold outside, not where I'm from. Feeling like it's mid July under the sun..." I sung the lyrics.

It was 8 in the morning when I finished the song. The door opened and Justin walked in.

"Is that a new song?" He asked me.

"Yeah, it just came to me at 5 in the morning," I said answering him.

"Are you planning on making a Christmas album?" He asked, sitting on my bed.

"Uh maybe not an album but an EP."

"That's great, do you have anymore Christmas songs?"

"No that's my first Christmas song so far," I said and he nodded.

"Well if you want to do the EP, you have a few weeks."

"I know, what time do you have rehearsals?"

"In an hour, are you coming?" He asked, standing up and fixed his shirt.

"Um I'm gonna go to the mall to get some things but after that I'll be there," I said and he nodded.

"Okay well then I'll see you later," He said kissing my head. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay bye dad," I said grabbing my phone. He said bye and then walked out of the room. I noticed that Ryan wasn't here so I called him.

"Hello?" He said through the phone.

"Hey Ry, where are you?"

"Oh I went to the store. I'm getting some food. I'll be there in like 20."

"Okay, you're coming with me to the mall when you get back." I said, getting out of bed and walking over to my suitcase.

"Do I have to go?" He whined. I laughed at how childish he sounded.

"Yes you do, so hurry up and get here," I said and he groaned.

"Fine, I'll be there in a little," He said giving in. I grinned with satisfaction.

"Yay, I'll see you in a little."

"Okay bye sweetheart."

"Bye Ry," I said hanging up. I grabbed my outfit and walked over to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. Once it was warmed up I stepped into the shower. After my 30 minute shower, I turned off the water and got out.

I got dressed into a white crop top, let blue skinny jeans, white air forces, and a brown jacket.

I then walked back into the room where Ryan was sitting in bed on his phone

"Oh you're back Ry," I said walking over my suitcase.