•Chapter 10•

Mack's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned, remembering that I had school today. I got out of my comfy and warm bed. I dragged myself to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Once it was warm I got in. Once I was out, I got dressed into black ripped skinny jeans, a navy blue nike hoodie, and my white air forces.

I blow dried my hair and then straightened it

I blow dried my hair and then straightened it. I brushed my teeth and then did my make up. Once I was ready I went downstairs and Justin was in the kitchen.

"Hey sleepy head," he said.

I glared at him. "Whatever."

He laughed, "do you need a ride?"

"No Jack is picking me up."

He nodded, "okay."

I grabbed my phone from my bag and texted Jack.

Jack can you pick me up?

I waited for his text. While I did, I grabbed some Oreos and ate them with some milk. My phone vibrated a few minutes after.

Sure babe I'll be right there.

I didn't text back and I put my phone in my pocket. Once I heard a car horn outside I grabbed my bag.

"Dad I'm leaving!"

He came downstairs. "Okay have a good day try not to get in trouble again."

"I'll try."

"Okay bye sweetie love you," he said kissing my head.

"Love you too dad," I said and walked out of the house.

I walked over to Jack's car and got in. "Hey Jack."

"Hey babe," he said and started driving. "So are you excited for school?"

"We went over this yesterday Jack."

He chuckled, "I know."

"I hate you," I said, glaring at him.

"No you don't."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

We finally arrived at my school. "Thanks for the ride babe. I'll see you later right?"

He nodded, "yeah I'll pick you up right here."

"Okay," I grabbed my bag and opened the car door. I was about to step out when Jack stopped me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Getting out of the car?" I said confused.

"Where's my kiss?"

I giggled and got back in the car. I leaned into kiss him. We kissed for a few seconds and then I pulled away.

He groaned, "no."