•Chapter 24•

Mack's POV

I woke up around 11 in the morning and walked over to my closet. I grabbed my outfit for today and then walked over to the bathroom. I turned on the water and then took off my clothes. Once the water was warm I stepped in.

Once I was done I turned off the water and got out. I got dressed into some white shorts and a black shirt with a flannel wrapped around my waist.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my white converse. I put them on and then walked back into the bathroom. I plugged in my curling iron. Once it was hot I started on my hair. I then brushed my teeth and did my makeup.

Once I was ready I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I heard voices coming from the living room so I walked over to the living room.

"Sleeping beauty has awoken," Nash said.

I smiled, "hi guys."

I looked around and my eyes landed on Jack, who was already looking at me. I stared at him for a few seconds before looking away. I started thinking about what happened last night and tears started forming in my eyes. I blinked my eyes a couple times to get the tears to go away.

"Mack are you okay?" Justin asked.

"Yeah I'm just tired," I said not making eye contact. I sat next to Hayes and put my head on his shoulder.

"Hey you okay?" He asked.

I nodded, "I'm okay."

My phone vibrated and I checked it. It was a text from Jack. My heart stopped when I seen his name.

Hey can we talk please?

I looked up and looked at him. He was already looking at me. I pressed reply and texted him back.

About what?

I pressed send and a few seconds later he texted me back.

About us. I don't wanna end us. I love you Mack. I don't care if they're mad. I love you and that's all that matters. They should be happy for me. They're not my real fans if they hate you because you make me happy. Please don't do this. I love you so much. This hurts a lot. I can't live without you baby. You're my whole world. Please don't leave me, I love you.

When I read the message. I wanted to cry and run up to him and kiss him. But I knew that I couldn't. I had to hold in my tears.

"You and Jack broke up?" Hayes whispered. I looked up at him and tears started forming in my eyes.
"Mack don't cry," he said hugging me.

That's when I lost it. I started crying really hard.

"Mack what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Justin asked concerned.

Jack kneeled down in front of me. He was looking at me with the saddest face ever and it broke my heart to see him like that. "Please don't do this. You can't leave me."

I shook my head. "Don't you get Jack? We can't be together."

"Why? Because of them? I already told you I don't care what they say."

"But I do. They're your fans Jack. I was also a fan of you once. I mean I still am but I know how they feel."

"But I love you. Don't you get that? You make me happy. They're fake fans if they don't wanna see me happy."

"What's going on?" Justin asked. Everyone was looking at us with confused faces.

Jack sighed and got up. "My fans don't like Mack. They don't like me with her. So she broke up with me last night."