•Chapter 23•

Mack's POV

I got up early in the morning because we had a flight in an hour. Playlist ended yesterday and I finally get to go home today.

Playlist was really fun and all the fans were so sweet. I hope I can do something like it again.

I grabbed my outfit that I was gonna wear today and walked into the bathroom to shower.

We checked into a hotel the day before yesterday since we were gonna stay two nights.

Once I was out of the shower I changed into a skirt, a cream colored long sleeve, and my black boots.

I blow dried my hair and curled it

I blow dried my hair and curled it. I then brushed my teeth and did my makeup.

Once I was ready I grabbed my stuff and Maggie and I went down to the lobby. Rick signed us out and we walked out of the hotel.

We had security with us because there was fans outside waiting for us. We made it into the car safely and we drove to the airport.

While everyone was talking I was staring outside of the window. I was thinking about seeing Jack, Ry, dad, and the guys. I was so happy to see them.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating. It was a message from Jack. I smiled and opened the message.

Hey baby, I can't wait to see you in a few hours. I miss you so much. I can't wait to kiss those kissable lips. To see those beautiful blue and green eyes. To tell you how much I love you. To tell you how gorgeous you look. I love you, I love you, I love you so so so so much. 😘❤️

After I read the message I was smiling like crazy.

"Ooo I'm guessing it's the boyfriend," Aidan said. I nodded and handed him my phone so they could read the message.

"Aw this is so cute!" Maggie said.

I blushed, "I know."

"You guys are adorable," Sarai said.

"Thank you," I said. We got to the airport and went through security. After we went through security and gave the flight attendant our tickets we were on the plane getting ready to take off.

I grabbed my laptop and then sat in my seat. I was sitting next to Aidan and Anthony. I turned on my laptop and decided to make up some random beats for a song because I was bored.

After a while I got sleepy and decided to go to sleep the rest of the flight. I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and Aidan was standing in front of me.

"We're here Mack," he said. I nodded and grabbed my stuff.

Once we all grabbed our suitcases we walked over to Aidan's car. He first drove to my house since I was the one who was getting dropped off first.