"We need a plan, that's as good as any. As long as he can deliver." Joe says nodding towards Wells.

"Don't underestimate me, Detective." Wells says.

"Tori?" Caitlin asks expecting me to talk Barry out of this.

"Hey, every time I say something opposite, we always end up doing it. So this time I'm keeping my mouth shut." I say.

I hear Barry's phone buzz in his pocket and I look over to him. "Patty needs us back at the station. I'll meet you there." Barry says and he looks at me. "I'll see you later, ok?" he says and I nod, he then kisses me and walks out of the Cortex. I look back at Joe and he nods for Cisco, Caitlin, and I to walk over to him. "Are you just forgetting everything Jay told us and supporting Wells now?" Caitlin asks him as I make my way over to them. "Oh, no, I don't trust Wells at all. I just wanna see what he's up to. I figure we give him some rope, he'll hang himself." Joe says. "Yeah, I'm totally with you. I think he's hiding something." Cisco says and I nod. "Ditto." I say looking over to Wells in the other room. "Look, my hunch after interrogating suspects all these years, something's not right with this dude. Barry and Tori told me about this thing you can do?" Joe tells Cisco and he looks at me with a straight face. "What? He's a part of Team Flash, right? We might as well tell everyone on Team Flash about your abilities." I say and Caitlin nods in agreement. "We call it a vibe." Caitlin says and I nod. "Just relax." Cisco tells us and I roll my eyes with a small smile.  "Can you do it with Wells?" Joe asks Cisco and we all look at him.

"I can try." Cisco replies and Joe nods.

"I gotta get to rehearsal. Jake says that he has new music for me to learn by the weekend. I'll see you guys later." I say and walk out.

*~*~

As I was rehearsing, I had got an alert on my phone saying 'S.O.S. DR. LIGHT ESCAPING' and I widen my eyes at the text. "Tori, is everything ok?" Jake asks me and I turn to him. "Um... Yeah. Everything's fine... It's just... um... Barry actually called me about something and I'd thought I'd call him to see what it was." I lie to him and he nods. "Yeah. Ok. Let's take 5." he says and I smile at him, grab my purse and dash to the lobby to call Barry. I hear the phone ring, but he didn't answer, so I decide to call Cisco. "Hello?" I hear Cisco say on the other line. "Cisco! Tell me everything's ok. Tell me that Barry caught Light." I say worriedly. "He didn't catch her. She turned invisible. She's gone." Cisco says and my heart drops at the news. "I'll be there soon. Tell Barry to pick me up." I tell Cisco and hang up. I walk back into the restaurant and I look at Jake playing the keys of the piano. "Jake." I call him feeling nervous about this for some odd reason as he looks at me innocently with those blue eyes. "I gotta go right now. Something came up. I can come back later to rehearse to make it up." I tell him.

"It's ok. I understand. Go. I'll see you tomorrow." he says and I smile at him.

"Thanks." I say.

I dash out only to be scooped up and sped to S.T.A.R. Labs. When we get there, I look at Cisco to see a pile of Dr. Light's suit in front of him as Barry changes into his regular clothes. "Dr. Light managed to hack into the lights of her cell. The whole building runs on fiber optics that operate on pulses of light. So, she turned off the dampeners and used her powers." Cisco says and I look down as I cross my arms. "I told you how dangerous she was. You should've listened to me and sedated her." Wells says and I look at Barry. "I thought I had convinced her that helping us was the only way she'd free herself from Zoom." Barry says and I just look down again. "Well you thought wrong." Wells says harshly and Barry nods. "Ok, look. Dr. Light is gone. So instead of assigning blame, let's try to figure out what we're going to do next." Joe says and I nod in agreement as I grab Barry's hand knowing he was frustrated. "Do you think she's going to try and take Linda again?" Caitlin asks and I shake my head. "I called Iris and told her to take Linda to her house to keep an eye on her. I thought it'd be better there than at my house since Iris knows how to use a gun." I say and Joe nods.

"How are we doing with the speed-dampener?" Barry asks.

"I think we isolated the composite." Caitlin says.

"And we're modifying the dart the Arrow used to take down Wells." Cisco says.

"He's not Wells, I'm Wells." Wells says and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, Harry." Cisco says.

"But we don't even really know if this thing works." Joe says.

"Until we try it, no. This will be a field test. So, can we end this scintillating staff meeting and get back to work?" Wells asks.

"Or how 'bout I say what everybody's thinking. Maybe it's a good thing that Dr. Light is gone. Maybe it's the universe stopping us from doing something really stupid." Joe says.

"I agree with that." I say looking at Barry with a frown.

"No. No. Keep going. I'm gonna figure out another way to get Zoom." Barry says.

"Barry--" he walks out of the Cortex before I could say anything and I was about to follow him when I feel someone grab me. I turn to see Joe and I knew that meant that he wanted to talk to him and I nod.

I suddenly see Joe walk back in looking at me and I sigh knowing what that meant. "I'll go talk to him." I tell Joe and he looks at me. "Are you sure?" he asks me and I nod as I grab my purse and start to walk out. "Do you even know where he went?" I hear Cisco yell as I walk out of the Cortex. "I have a hunch that I know where he went!" I yell back and head off.

*~*~

I eventually take a cab to Iris' house and I ring the doorbell only for Barry to answer and he looks at me wide eyed. I smack his chest as I glare at him and he looks at me innocently. "You're lucky I'm not yelling at you in Spanish. What smells so good in here?" I ask getting a whiff of random foods that smelled delicious. "Care to go to a feast?" Barry asks as I walk in and he shuts the door behind me. I walk into the living room and see in the dining room that there were a bunch of dishes on the table. "Wow. You having a dinner party?" I ask Iris as I walk into the dining room. "I know! Cooking just helps me to relax!" I hear Linda yell from the kitchen. "She's going crazy, isn't she?" I ask Iris and she nods. "What's she doing in there?" I ask out of curiosity. "Decorating a cake. Hope you're hungry, Tori." Iris says and I chuckle. "I think I know someone who could eat this much food." I say looking at Barry and I laughs. "I hate that you know how to make me smile." he says and I fist pump in victory. "Back to the subject..." Iris says and I cross my arms again and nod. "She must be terrified." I say to he as I feel Barry wrap his arms around me and I lean against him. "Uh, more like furious. Larkin died trying to protect her. And it only makes it worse if the person who did it looks just like her." Iris says and I nod in agreement. 

"I mean, trust me, if Linda had Dr. Light's powers right now..." Iris says and I widen my eyes.

"You did not just give my boyfriend an idea." I say and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Linda and Light, they're identical, so identical that Light even thought she could fool Zoom. And now we have Light's suit." Barry says and I look at him. "You guys don't have to say anything. I know it's a terrible idea."

"No, no, no, it's not." Iris says and I look at her with wide eyes.

"Wait. What?!" I ask in shock.

"We make Zoom think that Linda is Dr. Light and use her to draw him out." Iris says.

"It's too dangerous, right?" Barry asks.

"Uh, duh!" I say pulling away from him. "Are you guys even thinking about what might happen if this fails?"

"Let Linda decide. I mean, she's desperate to catch the person who's responsible for Larkin's death. And she deserves the chance to help us." Iris says.

"Don't say I didn't warn you if this goes down." I say and they nod.

*~*~

At S.T.A.R. Labs, I put on my suit and look at Barry and he nods. He speeds us to meet Iris and Linda at the elevator and I look at Linda and turn my voice modulator on. "Ms. Park." Barry says in his distorted vibrating voice. "We need your help." I say to her and she looks at Barry and I in shock.