Eira spoke,"Bonnie did a spell that's keeping Elena locked in her house."

"You trapped her in the house?" Stefan looked at Damon.

"It's for the best. Trust me. Elena is on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad the witch and I are even getting along. I brought you this," Damon explained before handing Stefan a bag.

"Care package: candles, lanterns and...lunch," Damon holds out a bottle of blood.

"Give that to me and I'm just gonna have to share it with her," Stefan refused the blood.

Eira scoffed, grabbing the bottle and pushed it towards Stefan,"You're drinking this, no matter what."

"Eira....," Stefan started but Eira gave him a look and he sighed. "Fine."

Stefan took the bottle and Eira smiled victoriously. Eira looked at Katherine lurking towards the back of the tomb. "Hey, Kat."

"Eira," Katherine smiled in greeting.

Both Salvatore brothers shook their heads at their friendship with each other. They couldn't stand it, at all.

"You two are surprisingly calm, considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan," Katherine started.

"I've been dead before. I got over it," Damon responded before looking at Stefan. "Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out."

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Just do what you have to do," Stefan said.

Damon walked out of the tomb but Eira hugged Stefan goodbye before leaving. Before she left, she called out,"Bye Kat."

__________

Damon brought Eira home after visiting Stefan. There was a new girl in town who knew Mason from Florida and she had the Sheriff declare Mason a missing person since he didn't show up in Florida.

Eira stayed at home and laid on the couch in the parlor, reading. Although it was hard for her to keep her mind from wandering to Stefan. She worried about him non-stop. She was worried about the possibility of never finding a way of getting Stefan out of that tomb. That thought scared her the most.

She continued to try to keep reading. It had gotten late now. It was dark outside but there was a full moon that cast it's light through the window next to the couch.

All of the sudden something jumped through the window, shattering it and Eira jumped up onto her feet. There was a giant wolf that had grey fur and yellow, gold eyes. A werewolf.

The wolf was growling and snarling but when it looked at her, it stopped. The wolf seemed to calm down in her presence. The wolf walked closer to her and Eira was frozen.

When the wolf reached her, the wolf's head reached out towards Eira's hand that hung limply at her side. The wolf licked her hand in a friendly gesture and Eira was taken aback.

Damon and Rose walked into the room. Eira and the wolf were towards the corner of the room so they couldn't quite see the wolf. The wolf turned towards them and took a protective stance in front of Eira.

Damon's back was turned and the wolf lunged for him. Rose yelled,"Damon!"

Rose vamp sped in front of Damon and she got attacked by the wolf. The wolf bit her on the shoulder and Eira screamed out,"Stop!"

The wolf stopped immediately and looked at Eira before using werewolf speed and exiting through the shattered window, running off into the night.

Damon and Eira rushed over to Rose. "How bad is it?" Damon asked.

"It hurts," Rose pulled down her shirt to reveal her shoulder.

The wound healed and Damon spoke,"It's healing."

"Oh my God, I thought a werewolf bite was fatal! I thought...," Rose begins to cry and Damon pulls her against him, hugging her.

"You're gonna be okay," Damon comforted.

Eira stood there as the bad feeling washed over and she knew that Rose would not be okay. That bite was going to kill her and Eira worried for Damon and how devastated he was going to be as she noticed how he cared for her.

_________

They found out that the wolf that attacked them was Jules. The new women in town. Eira came out of the bathroom, about to go to sleep when she saw Stefan sitting on the edge of her bed.

Stefan stood up when he saw her and Eira attacked him in hug again and Stefan smiled. "How did you get out?" Eira asked.

"Elena made a deal with Elijah. She got me out," Stefan explained.

"I'm glad she did," Eira beamed.

"You're never going near a tomb," Eira started. "You might get stuck in it and I couldn't handle that."

Stefan laughed and Eira hugged Stefan tighter, afraid that if she let him go something would take him away from her.

Author's Note: Happy Halloween!