44. Drinking from the Devil's Chalice Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

It was the next day, and I was more than happy to know that I don't need to pass out candy anymore.

The second I finished stretching, my hand felt the many wrappers of chocolate surrounding my bed.

It was all worth it.

Savannah and Trevor decided to help me find an apartment I can move to since I was so determined in leaving.

"Why can't we just all live together?" Trevor cried from the backseat. "We can all rent out a huge house with me, and you guys!"

I laughed. "Ask Savannah." I looked out the window my eyes quickly landing on a sign. "Hey can we go there, I wanna check that apartment out."

Savannah turned her car as she began to talk also. "I can't because I have Kai, and we decided to move in together." She let out a notice of celebration as she stuck her tongue out. "Ahhhh."

Trevor and I began to cheer loudly. "How long have you guys started dating?" I questioned.

"For like almost 2 months! You would've known earlier but we had to take care of Xavier. Which was totally fine by the way because that boy went through too much.." She smiled.

"I'm really happy for you guys." I continued to cheer.

"You're so lucky." Trevor playfully cried behind us.

Savannah looked at the rear view mirror. "What about you Trevor? How's your love life?" Her eyes met the road, getting closer to the nice looking building that's making me excited.

"Nonexistent." Trevor let out.

Trevor also looked at the nice looking building. "I'm pretty sure you can check any apartment out, you have like so much money." He laughed.

Savannah quickly parked her car. "This place looks cute." Her eyes examining around.

All three of us entered the nicely decorated lobby that looked like a hotel. "Hello can I help you?" The girl sitting behind the counter politely asked.

The lobby included white marble tiled floors and had a large silver chandelier welcoming us.

This place is insane.

"I saw a sign that said something about an apartment?" I kept looking around, there were small expensive tables on each side of the walls, each having a vase that had a bouquet of flowers in them.

"Oh yea, of course!" She quickly stood up, giving us a view of her clean business outfit. "Are you all living together?" Her eyes clearly checking out Trevor which made Savannah and I slightly weirded out.

"Bish dafuq." Savannah whispered behind me, slightly making me wanna laugh out loud.

I quickly answered. "No actually it's just me. They're my friends."

"Oh cool." She gestured us to follow her. "You guys can come and follow me, I'll show you the room." The girl looked like our age and she seemed nice.

We entered an elevator that look insanely modern which didn't fail to make me surprised. "Are the apartments here expensive?" I bluntly asked.