33. Diving into a New World

ATTENTION: YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS! LONG STORY SHORT, THIS WAS MADE FOR THOSE WHO WON THIS SMALL THING I MADE UP A LONG TIME AGO, BUT DECIDED TO MAKE IT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE SO YEA. IT'S YOUR CHOICE IF YOU WANNA READ IT OR NOT.

No way! Everything described in this book totally lives up to my expectations! I remained in awe as I walked myself towards the room I was told to go to

Room 69

There it is, the famous room 69. I bet that the author knew what they were doing when they picked that number!

I'm actually pretty nervous. I can't believe I'm meeting The TigerSharks. But at the same time I'm kinda excited.

I slowly turned the door knob as I felt my palms become sweaty. Is this how Arielle felt when she first walked in?

The door to the hallway quietly creaked open, my ears bombarded by the loud splashing noises.

This is sooooo weird! Everything feels so crazy right now. As I walked myself in, a bunch of deep male laughs echoed, making me bite my lip in curiosity.

I finally reached the end of the hallway, my head slowly peeking to see what's causing all of the splashing.

My eyes landed on a man sitting by the pool, his blonde hair was slightly falling out of his cap, his blue eyes examining the people swimming in the pool. I couldn't see the boys in the pool because they almost all looked the same with their goggles and swimming caps.

Seeing as the man was wearing a whistle around his neck, and a clipboard on his lap he was probably Coach Alex! I mean I rather see Coach Alice, but this is okay too.

Okay, here we go.

I awkwardly walked towards the coach, clenching onto my duffel bag with somewhat anxiety. "Hello?" I let out, quickly catching his attention. "I was switched to this room." I spoke slightly loud, trying to speak over the loud splashing.

Coach Alex's bright blue eyes shimmered at me, subtly making me freeze. How come no one is unattractive in this book? What the hell!

He took a quick glance at me with a bright smile, quickly getting up. Wow, he's taller than described. "Coach Alex." He let out happily as he shook my hand. "Excited to have you join us, what's your name?" He queried.

"I-uh my name is your name." The second our handshake ended, the people in the pool had already stopped swimming, immediately making my whole body tense.

"Nice name." Coach Alex nodded politely, then turning to the boys, whom I was not ready to meet just yet. "Alright guys, you all probably already know, Arielle will be gone for a full week, and since we have to even out our team, we have a new temporary team member, their name is your name." He took a quick glance at me.