When everyone finally calmed down (more like the PD had screamed and told them to gather before the sunrise but even that didn't cause their excitement to inch down), they stood before the sunrise, taking in the extremely beautiful sight before them. 

Well, at least they tried to take in as much as they could for the sun had pretty much risen up already by the time they finished running about.

"Ugh, we came that far!" Minhyuk had stomped on the sand in anger, causing some sand particles to fly onto Wonho's shoes and the latter to glare at Minhyuk.

"Let's just make wishes, shall we?"

"Alright, let's do that."

They all looked at the eldest expectantly.

"I wish to be a billionaire!"

"Was that even korean?" The shortest vocalist had asked, for the wind had caused mishearing of the eldest's words.

"He wants to be a billionaire." Changkyun repeated, slightly smiling.

"Oh, I thought he said he was hungry." Minhyuk's sentence amused himself as he grinned.

"I want to become hungry!" he continued jokingly.

One after another, they began shouting out their wishes.

"Two billion!"

"Let's debut and perform in the States!"

"Let our families be healthy! I want to debut too!"

"I want the Rookie award within a year of debuting!"

"I want the Grand prize! Best actor award!"

When it was finally the maknae's turn, he yelled the first thing that came to his mind.

"Let's all stay healthy!" 

After a moment's awkward silence, he added another line.

"Fighting."

This earned the laughter of others while Wonho exclaimed, "yea, fighting!"

Changkyun grinned, upon realizing he had made them laugh. That is, until Shownu made a comment about the clouds.

"Hey maknae, do something about those clouds!"

Feeling the gaze of Kihyun on him, Changkyun blew at the clouds.

To everyone's amazement, the clouds really looked like it was opening up.

-

"Give me that." Changkyun had bravely said, extending his hands to the short vocalist who had advised him to be himself.

They were playing the age flip game and Changkyun felt immortal. 

Taking a sip of what was originally Shownu's drink, he placed it back onto the table with a smile upon seeing everyone's face light up with laughter at his gesture.

"How old are you, Shownu?" Minhyuk had asked, earning the giggles of the others.

"I'm 24 this year."

"Ah, so young. What about you, Wonho?"

"I'm 24 too."

"What a kid."  

Gaining confidence from the previous successful joke, Changkyun interrupted. 

"And you?" 

"I turned 23 this year." 

"Good times, good times." Changkyun instinctively replied, causing everyone else to explode into laughter.

-

Changkyun thought he would never be able to fit in with this group of people. But as he laughed along with his six members, those six people that he wouldn't hesitate to call a family, he realized at the back of his mind, that he does fit in after all. 

And he couldn't be happier.

His wish had also came true. He was not only comfortable with just one member, but every other member of the group.

He also won't be running away, scared of those people who thought he was worthless.

Because he had six other people, his members, by his side, protecting him and the same six guys knew he wasn't like what those people said he was.

And that was enough.

For those who mattered to him, believed him.