GoM Sick: Akashi Seijuurou

*Rakuzan High School basketball practice, during the break*

Mibuchi Reo: Hey, Kotarou, have you noticed something weird with Sei-chan lately.

Hayama Kotarou: You noticed it, too!? I thought I was the only one.

Mibuchi Reo: He's seemed a little distracted and distant.

Nebuya Eikichi: And pale.

Hayama Kotarou: He already is pale, you stupid gorilla. And nobody asked for your input.

Nebuya Eikichi: More pale than usual.

Mibuchi Reo: Maybe he's sick.

Hayama Kotarou: I doubt that. He wouldn't come to school if he was sick. It'd ruin his cool guy image.

Mibuchi Reo: But if he skipped school, it'd ruin his perfect attendance.

Nebuya Eikichi: Would that even matter? I mean, he'd still ace everything effortlessly.

Hayama Kotarou: Oh, I know! Maybe he's in love!

Mibuchi Reo: Actually, I'd believe that before I'd believe he was sick.

Hayama Kotarou: Well then, who is he in love with? Haven't all the girls in the school confessed to him? If he liked one, he would have said yes.

Nebuya Eikichi: Maybe it's someone from a different school.

Hayama Kotarou: What do you think, Reo-nee? He talks with you more than he talks with either of us.

Mibuchi Reo: He hasn't said anything to me about it.

Hayama Kotarou: What if he, you know, is in the closet.

Nebuya Eikichi: You seriously think so?

Hayama Kotarou: I don't know, but it's a possibility.

Akashi Seijuurou: You three, the break is over, so stop leisurely chatting and get back to practce. *sounds super pissed off, but he's just grumpy because he's sick. He didn't actually hear anything*

Those Three: Yes, sir! *Get up in a hurry and get back to practice.*

*Later in the locker room*

Mibuchi Reo: So, Sei-chan, is there something going on in your life?

Akashi Seijuurou: *Annoyed* There's always something going on in everyone's life; even if the person doesn't realize it or acknowledge it.

Mibuchi Reo: *Laughs awkwardly* Yeah, that was a silly question. So has anything been different? Maybe you feel different or talk to someone more often...?

Akashi Seijuurou: No, so please leave me alone.

Reo Mibuchi: *Backs away and waits for Seijuurou to leave. Once Seijuurou leaves, he turns to his friends.* He's definitely sick. He said 'please.'

Hayama Kotarou and Eikichi Nebuya: Seriously! *Then they glare at each other and begin bickering.*

*At Seijuurou's house*

Akashi Seijuurou: *Collapses as soon as he walks in the door*

Maid: Master Seijuurou!? *Rushes over to him and feels his head* Oh, my! You're burning up! Somebody call the doctor he's unconscious!

*Some amount of time goes by and the doctor is now at his house.*

Doctor: Make sure he doesn't go to school for a few days. If he doesn't get the proper amount of rest, he could get worse.

*The next day at basketball practice*

Coach Eiji Shirogane: Mibuchi, you are to lead practice today. Akashi has called in sick.

Mibuchi Reo: Really? Okay.

*The Akashi Residence in Kyoto*

Akashi Seijuurou: *Stuck in bed because the maids and butlers surround all the entrances and exits* I hate being sick.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Long author's note. You might want to skip it because it's basically just a bunch of pitiful excuses.

Sorry guys. It's been a while. To be fair, I'm pretty sure a long, long time ago I wrote in an author's note that this was not my main priority and that I was running out of ideas, but even referring to that author's note, I'm still a horrible excuse for a human being. I did say I would focus on Falling Endlessly, but instead I decided to finish three Shizaya fanfics and start another one. I've kind of been super obsessed with Durararararararara since May, but even then I never even finished watching it.

Anyway, I'll try to update more often because, other than a few chapters here and there, most of the chapters were published sometime between August and October of last year, which is really sad.

To make it up to you, I'll try to find some time tomorrow to write a Halloween chapter! I'm sorry, I love Halloween too much. Luckily, I don't have a lot of stuff going on after school since marching band is over and Scholar Bowl doesn't start up again until January. I'll probably be a horrible person and get you excited for nothing, but think about it this way. I haven't updated my Nezushi fanfiction since a few days after I started writing it and I haven't updated my anxiety story in a long time and that's actually something serious.

As always, I'm open to do requests unless they are smut or something similar to that.

Bye, bye!

30-10-16