Aomine's Birthday

I know this is belated since his Birthday was August 31, but I still wanted to write it. Also this picture is my favorite picture of Aomine that I have so, that's why I put it.

This chapter's going to be slightly different, because of the way I'm going to write it, but I hope you like it anyway.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Third Person POV

Late into the morning, probably around ten o'clock, the dark-skinned basketball player yawned and stretched his arms.

He got up and did his routines. The boy grabbed some breakfast and lounged on the coach while looking through the newest issue of his dirty magazines.

A few hours past, but Aomine Daiki hadn't left the couch. He had, however turned on the TV and checked his phone several times.

A couple minutes pass again, and he checks his phone once more. No messages whatsoever.  Daiki sighs and puts his phone down. For a few seconds, he tries to focus on the television but he can't.

After that, he snaps. He just can't take it. He grabs a light jacket grey jacket to complement his black jeans and deep purple shirt. Storming across his living room, Daiki throws the door open and finds something unexpected.

Outside his door sat the blonde former teammate of his.

"Oi! Kise! What are you doin' here?" He cocks his head.

"Oh!" The blonde quickly stands up and wipes debris off the back of his pants. "You finally came out!"

Confused, the blue-haired male asks, "How long have you been here?"

"About an hour," Ryouta chirps and smiles. "I didn't know if you were awake or not, and I didn't want to wake you!"

Seemingly annoyed, Daiki says, "Let me rephrase that. Why are you here?"

"I wanted to ask you to come to dinner with me!" The joyful basketball player exclaims.

"Why?"

"I just wanted to try out fancy cuisine and I decide I wanted to go with you, Aomineicchi."

Daiki felt a little happy that Ryouta had chose him. "Well, I was gonna' go play basketball, but I guess I could go with you."

"Yeah!" The golden-eyed man squeals. "Let's go!"

"What! You wanna' go now!?" Aomine's jaw dropped. It was only about one thirtyish.

"Yeah. It takes a little bit to get there and then a little bit to get our food, so it'll probably be fourish by the time we get our food." Kise explains.

"I guess..." Daiki says.

"Great! Let's go!"

It was now after dinner. Both Ryouta and Daiki enjoyed their meal and had a wonderful time together. Much to the latter's pleasure, the blonde model payed for everything.

Ryouta walked his friend and role model up to the door.

"Can I quickly use your bathroom? He asks.

"Sure," Aomine replied and opens the door.

Before he can move, his eyes widen. His whole living room was decorated in streamers and balloons. In the corner was a refreshment table. The center was the best, though.

All the Touou team, the other Generation of Miracles, and his parents were smiling and had party poppers.

"Happy Birthday Aomine/Daiki/Dai-chan/Aomine-kun/Aominecchi! They all cheered.

Aomine Daiki lowered his head. In the beginning of the day, he had thought no one remembered. In the end, he now knew that this was the best birthday of all and in his gut, he knew it was all thinks to Kise Ryouta...

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

AoKi! I hope you liked it even though the style was different. Just so you know, I'll probably write a Birthday special like this for all the GoM plus Kagami, Momoi, and Reo.

I'm sorry I haven't updated recently, but I was sick and was writing my other story. Plus I'm going to start a new story soon, which will be in Español. So, yeah. I'm pretty busy, but I'm hoping to get in six chapters here soon.

Bye, bye!

9-3-15