Stupid Author-San

Aomine Daiki: Oi! Oi, you! Stupid author person! Are you just going to forget about us?

Me: Ehhhhhhhhh..................

Kuroko Tetsuya: Aomine-san. Don't be rude. She probably had her reasons. Didn't you, author-san.

Me: *laughs awkwardly and scratches the back of my head* Yeah, yeah. What he said.

Kise Ryouta: Wait. You didn't have something important come up?

Me: Well, to be honest, I kind of just left you guys on a cliff to fend for yourselves. Except for Seijuurou-sama because he's in another Fanfiction that I've spent more time on.

Akashi Seijuurou: *Gives of a 'damn-straight' vibe*

Aomine Daiki: If you were going to abandon us, you could have at least given us big boobed girls to hang out with.

Midorima Shintarou: Or a lifetime supply of Oha-Asa lucky items.

Murasakibara Atsushi: Or an *munch munch* all you can eat *munch munch* snack buffet. *munch* Preferably sweets.

Me: Atsushi! You are an all you can eat snack buffet with mostly sweets. Anyway, *holds out long pause* I'm here to say that I am back. I am taking you back down to the ground world where lots of people roam and do interesting things!

Everyone, but me: Nah! I'd rather be up here. *More or less what everyone said*

Me: *frowns* You're coming whether you like it or not. *Drags everyone away from the cliff and trash heap.

XxXxXxXxXxXx

Yeah, so this is my weird way of saying that I'm back! For now that is. I'm really sorry that it's been this long between updates, but a lot of stuff has happened. I'm still not sure if I will be able to post a lot, but I will try. I'm writing five or so stories all at once right now, but I'm almost done with one, so that's a plus.

Bye, bye!

7-25-16

KnB One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें