chapter 4: transformation jutsu

~Aimi's POV~

"Alright Sakura here, let's do it!" She did the hand sign. "Transform!" She said and poof there was an almost perfect copy of Iruka-sensei.

"Transformed into me. Good." He said writing things down.

"Yes! I did it!" She said cheerfully. "Did you see that, Sasuke-kun?"

I looked over at Haruki and saw that we were thinking the same thing. 'Great, a fangirl.'

"Next, Sasuke Uchiha!"

Sasuke stepped forward and also transformed into Iruka-sensei.

"Okay, good." Iruka-sensei said and started writing things down again.

"Hn." Sasuke 'said' and went back to his place in line.

"Next, Naruto Uzumaki!"

"This is all your fault." I heard the blonde girl say to Naruto.

"Like I give a damn." Naruto-nii mumbled and adjusted his goggles. "Transform!"

When the smoke cleared, there was a busty, naked girl version of Naruto, she blew a kiss at Iruka-sensei. His jaw dropped and he had a massive nosebleed, Naruto turned back and started to laugh.

"Gotcha, that was my sexy no jutsu."

"CUT THE STUPID TRICKS!" Iruka-sensei yelled. "THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!"

Naruto laughed and I joined him.

"Next, Aimi Uzumaki!"

I stepped forward as I continued to giggle a bit.

"Ne, Iruka-sensei." I said, gaining his attention.

"Hm?"

"Do I have to transform into you? Or, can I transform into someone else?" I asked hopefully.

"Anyone in particular?" He asked and I nodded. "Go ahead."

"YATTA!" I cheered and heard a chuckle from behind me (Haruki). "Transform!" I said, doing the required hand sign.

The smoke cleared to reveal an older version of myself, but with purple eyes and without the whisker like marks on both cheeks (Kushina).

I saw Iruka-sensei's eyes widened.

"Good." He said and I smiled, turned back and went to my place in line.

When it was time to leave a lot of the students went towards me.

"Who was she?" Everyone except for Sasuke and Shino asked.

"She was the late fourth Hokage's wife, Kushina Uzumaki." I answered.

'She was also my and Naruto's mother.' I added mentally and left. 'I wonder if they'll manage to put two and two together... probably not.' I thought slightly amused before I sighed. Haruki had to go home early and Naruto has to clean the Hokage monument.

'What to do? What to do?' I wondered before deciding to help nii-san since I would just be bored at home. Once I got there, I started to help him clean.

"I won't let you go until everything is as it has to be." Iruka-sensei told Naruto-nii. I can go home whenever I want, but why would I leave nii-san to clean this on his own?

"Like I care, it's not like we have anyone to go home to." He said and went back to cleaning.

'Oh, Naruto.' I thought sadly. 'I'll make sure to change that someday, I promise.'

"...Naruto..."

"What?" He asked, clearly annoyed.

"Well, um.. if everything is all cleaned up.. I'll buy you some ramen tonight."

"Ok!! I'll work as hard as I can!!" He exclaimed and started scrubbing faster.

"Um...can I go to, Iruka-sensei?" I couldn't help but asked hopefully.

"Sure." He smiled and I grinned.

I started cleaning again this time a little bit faster than before.