Chapter 19

With Itachi and Kyuubi
Itachi: In your letters you say that you were worried about someone from your old council.
Kyuubi: Yes he was in the council of my father. He is very powerful demon and during the time of the war he was one of the most bloodiest soldiers on our side. However when he was made a councilmen he was opposed to the peace between our Kingdoms.
Itachi: Why was that?
Kyuubi: Because he would experiment on the wolves that were captured. But at the time we didn't know any of this. He was always so reserved and barely spoke at the meetings. But when word got out at the peace his true colors were shown. In the end my father banished him. This was a few months before our parents were killed.
Itachi: Do you think he has any connection with our parents death?
Kyuubi: I believe so but there is no evidence and his location is unknown. He always wanted the Kingdom.
Itachi: I could have my knights search for him if he is in our Kingdom but that is a lot of ground to cover.
Kyuubi: Thank you Itachi. Next time I will force Naruto to come whether or not. Since he is coming to the age to mate I want him and Sasuke to be close.
Itachi: Of course. It would be for the best. By the way what is the name of this demon?
Kyuubi: Orochimaru. A snake demon.