Chapter 2

•Time skip•
It has been one week since Itachi's talk with Sasuke. He finally told Sasuke that Naruto would be visiting. It didn't end well for Kakashi's books. Sasuke has been sulking in his room and not coming out. While that was going on Kyuubi was preparing for their trip to Itachi's Kingdom. Going with Kyuubi and Naruto was Naruto's teacher Iruka. Iruka was a fox demon with 5 tails. Kyuubi and Iruka were in Kyuubi's study talking about the trip.

Iruka:Are you sure you won't tell Naruto, he won't take it well if you keep something like this from him.
Kyuubi:If I tell him now he would most likely run away.
Iruka:But what would happen if he finds out when we get there? Wouldn't Prince Sasuke tell him?
Kyuubi:He wouldn't. According to Itachi, Sasuke doesn't like it as well so he most likely wouldn't tell him. He's probably in his sulking about it. Now send Naruto in. I want to tell him that we are going there next week.

Iruka sighed and went to get the five year old. Kyuubi relaxed in his seat and wondered if he was doing what was right for Naruto. Naruto can get stubborn when he wants to be. Kyuubi was pulled from his thoughts when he heard footsteps from down the hall. He looked up and saw his younger brother running to him.

Naruto:Kyuu, what did you call me for? I was playing with Kiba.

Kyuubi took his brother and sat him on his lap. He started to pet Naruto's ears.

Kyuubi:Sorry, but I need to tell you something.

Naruto's three tails were wagging from his brother petting his ears. He then stopped to listen to his brother.

Naruto:What?
Kyuubi:I wanted to tell you that we are visiting the Wolf Kingdom next week. And I'm taking you with me.

Naruto was really excited he never went to the Wolf Kingdom before. He always liked making new friends, like Kiba. They became friends because Kiba and his family visited his brother for business. Kiba was a dog demon,bat first they didn't like each other, but now they're best friends.

Kyuubi:Now Naruto while I'm there on business, there is a young boy only a few months older than you. His name is Sasuke and he is a Prince too.
Naruto:Really!! I always wanted new friends.

Naruto was really happy, his three tails wagging in excitement. Both Naruto and Kyuubi have nine tails. These tails will grow as they got older. All nine tails will be fully grown before their first heat.

Naruto:When do we leave?
Kyuubi:Tomorrow morning so I need you to pack now. Iruka will help you. Now Sasuke is not the most social so he might not want to talk to you. So I want you to try your best with him,ok?

Naruto smiled and nodded at his older brother. He then ran out the door.

Iruka:Do you think this is going to work, with Naruto and Sasuke?
Kyuubi:It will have to. Whether or not they like it or not their stuck with each other. So we will be meeting them every year at this time so they will get to know each other.
Iruka:I hope Sasuke will warm up to Naruto.
Kyuubi:He will. I know he will.

Iruka eyed Kyuubi cautiously wondering what he is planning.

Iruka:How do you know that?
Kyuubi:Simple, Naruto is too adorable not to get along. He can also get along with anyone no matter what. Which is why my baby brother is perfect for Sasuke. Naruto will get Sasuke to open up more than anyone.
Iruka:I hope you're right.

The door opened to reveal Naruto. He ran up and grabbed Iruka's hand. He dragged Iruka out and telling him he has to help pack. Kyuubi watched his little brother drag the older demon out the door and down the hall.

Kyuubi:I hope I'm right too Iruka.

Kyuubi got up and went to continue the preparations for their trip while their away.