Chapter 5

Sounds of horns could be heard throughout the land. Itachi stood at the top of the stairs looking at the carriage in front of him. Kakashi stood behind Itachi. Sasuke stood there beside Itachi glaring at the occupants of the carriage that have destroyed his life. The carriage has come to a full stop and Itachi has started to walk down the stairs to greet their guests. Sasuke stood there still glaring at the carriage. He felt a hard push on his back. He nearly fell down the stairs, but got in control and walked down the stairs. He looked back and saw Kakashi smirking at him. Sasuke started to think of ways to get him back. When he reached the bottom of the stairs he saw a fox with brown hair, a scar across his nose and five fox tails. He then saw the King Kyuubi. He gulped, he was the same height as Itachi, he had nine fox tails behind him. His eyes were red along with his hair. He looked like he could tear you apart with a swing of his arm. Sasuke thought that if his mate looked like this, maybe he could just stand being mated to the boy. Kyuubi stood aside and out steps Naruto. Naruto's eyes looked at Sasuke's eyes. Blue eyes looks at black eyes. Sasuke gasps. His future mate is adorable. He had tan skin and blonde hair that could rival the sun. Two beautiful blue eyes that could put the sky to shame. On top of his head are a set of fox ears and behind him three fluffy tails wagging behind him. Shouldn't something that adorable be outlawed? Sasuke snapped out of his observation when he felt his brother's eyes on him. Sasuke couldn't like Naruto, he ruined his life without knowing him. Sasuke began to glare at Naruto and think of a way to make his visit terrible.