Chapter 3

Every servant in Itachi's castle was busy finishing the preparations for the visit of King Kyuubi and Prince Naruto. This was the day that both Prince Sasuke and Prince Naruto would be meeting for the first time. Everyone hoped they would get along. Sasuke was in his room trying to avoid this as long as possible. There was a knock on his room and Kakashi walked in. He was carrying a new set of clothing fit for a Prince like him.

Kakashi:Itachi has asked me to bring this for you. You will wear this when you meet your future mate.

Sasuke glared at him at the word 'mate'. Even though he knew this would happen today. He looked through all the books in the castle to find a way out. Although he was only six he was a fast learner. With every book he looked at the more screwed he looked.

Sasuke:There is no way I can get out of this.
Kakashi:Nope. Now get dressed, don't you want to look pretty for your mate.
Sasuke:What if I don't want to get changed and show up with my clothes tattered
Kakashi:(smirk) Then Itachi said that you will go with nothing on.
Sasuke:He can't do that.
Kakashi:Yes he can. He is the King, he can order you to do anything.
Sasuke:Fine.

With that Kakashi left so Sasuke can get dressed. Sasuke looked down at his clothes. They were dark blue almost black in color. The only other color on the clothes was his family crest. That was on his back for all to see. With a sigh he got changed. All the time he was thinking on how to make his 'mate' has ruined his life and how Sasuke was going to make his mate's life hell.