Chapter 7

Sasuke wasn't used to so much energy. He couldn't understand where Naruto got his energy from. Sasuke wouldn't last long with Naruto. He would go crazy if Naruto continues to ask questions so fast. He just barely understood them. Sasuke looks at the hand in front of him and then at the owner of the hand. Although he had to admit the fox was cute looking, there was nothing to say he would stay this cute as the fox in front of him and then the next thing they were ugly. And just from the fox talking Sasuke knew he would have a continuous headache. Well, he would just have to deal with it. If it gets too much he would just go through with the deal Itachi gave him. Sasuke reached out and took the fox's hand.

Sasuke:Hn. Dobe.

Naruto's eyes went wide as did everyone else who heard him. Itachi looked like he wanted to strangle his foolish brother. Kakashi was too busy looking at the third fox that had yet to be named to listen to anything else. Kyuubi had the same idea as Itachi. Naruto let go of Sasuke's hand and bowed his head. His hair covering his eyes. Everyone thought he was about to cry. Sasuke felt very happy about the idea. If Sasuke can't be happy then neither can Naruto. Sasuke was too busy in his own little world to notice Naruto make a fist. Then the next thing Sasuke knew was something hit his face. Sasuke looked at the fox and realized the fox hit him!!

Naruto:You TEME!!

The next thing Sasuke knew was he was on the ground with Naruto on top hitting him. Sasuke's brain finally caught up to him and began to fight back. Everyone else was shocked except Itachi, Kyuubi, and Kakashi. A soldier steps forward.

Soldier:Um. Your highness, should we stop the fight?

Itachi looked at the soldier.

Itachi:No better to get it done and over now than later. You are all dismissed.

With that soldiers left and did their other duties.

Kyuubi:Well that went better than expected.
Itachi:Yes, I would have thought Sasuke would blabbed about them mating.

Kyuubi looked at Iruka who was trying to stop them.

Kyuubi:Iruka stop, you will only get injured trying to stop them. Let them fight now so they won't fight later.
Iruka:But won't they fight more when Naruto finds out?
Kyuubi:Hopefully they will fall for each other when he finds out.
Itachi:Well why don't we go inside for something to drink?

Kyuubi nodded and walked in following Itachi. Iruka continued to stare at Sasuke and Naruto. They looked like they won't last longer. Iruka just hoped they didn't injure themselves too much. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to find the silver haired wolf.

Kakashi:Yo I'm Kakashi, why don't we go inside with King Itachi and King Kyuubi. When Sasuke and Naruto stop fighting they will follow.
Iruka:Are you sure?

Kakashi nodded. Iruka looked at the two princes and nodded, following the wolf into the castle. The only thing on everyone's mind is that Sasuke allowing Naruto into his heart.