Chapter 6

Naruto looked at the young wolf in front of him. He had to admit he was very handsome for a six year old. You can tell he will grow up to be more handsome than he is now. He had dark black hair that looks like a duck's butt at the back. Naruto giggled to himself at this. The wolf had pale skin that looked like he had never been in the sun once. He had black eyes that the night would be envious. He had a wolf tail behind him standing still. Naruto then looked at the boy's eyes that were glaring at him. Naruto thought he was glaring at something behind him and saw nothing. He looked back at Sasuke and realized he was glaring at him. This was very confusing to Naruto because he never met the wolf before. He felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Kyuubi. He was motioning Naruto to start walking. Naruto walked up to the boy and the group he was standing with.

Itachi:Kyuubi I'm glad you made it. How was your journey?
Kyuubi:It went fine, no trouble at all.
Itachi:I'm glad to hear that.

Itachi looked down at Naruto. Naruto looked up and smiled at him.

Itachi:And who might you be, little fox?
Naruto:(blushing a little) I'm Naruto. And who are you?
Itachi:I'm Itachi, I'm the King of the Wolf Kingdom. This is my little brother Sasuke. He will keep you company while Kyuubi and I take care of business.

Itachi placed a hand on Sasuke's shoulder and pushed him a little. Sasuke took a few steps to be in front of Naruto. Naruto looked at Sasuke. He smiled at Sasuke and put his hand forward.

Naruto:Hi I'm Naruto. You must be Sasuke. I'm so happy to meet you, we are going to be great friends. What's it like here? Is it fun? Will I meet a lot of new friends? Can we play in the forest?