Chapter 18

Achoo~

Neji: Are you okay? You keep sneezing.
Sasuke: I'm fine. Lets take a break.

Neji nods his head. Neji and Sasuke walk over to the benches and sit down. They were both in the training hall.

Neji: So how is your stalker?
Sasuke: Horrible. The only time I get a break from her is when the knights escort her out. She got more annoying since the idiot stopped coming.
Neji: Speaking of Naruto, do you know how he is?
Sasuke: According to Kyuubi, he is sick. And seeing he is sick every time he has to come I'm guessing he is avoiding coming here.
Neji: Are you okay with that?
Sasuke: Why wouldn't I be? I only have to deal to the stalker now.
Neji: Yes but what about your deal with Itachi? I don't think you can mate with Naruto if he refuses to come here.
Sasuke: That may be true. But seeing as this agreement is between the two kingdoms and the war is over because everyone believes we are to mate. He won't back down. But the choice is still mine. Even if we don't mate the two Kingdoms won't go to war because the Kingdoms have gotten along so well during the years. Us mating just connects the two Kingdoms together.
Neji: Seeing as Naruto stopped coming a few years ago do you think he heard you?
Sasuke: I don't know. If he did hear he probably confront Itachi and Kyuubi.
Neji: I guess your right. But since he stopped coming you spent more time at the training hall. Not that I don't enjoy training with you but you always train harder around the time Naruto is suppose to visit. Don't you want a break?
Sasuke: I didn't notice. If I take a break Sakura or some other fan girls try and jump on me and annoy me.
Neji: I guess your right.
Sasuke: I am always right. Let's get back to training.
Neji rolls his eyes and gets back to training with Sasuke.