Chapter 11

Itachi: So did you boys get everything out of your system?

Both boys nodded their heads.

Itachi: Good, since Kyuubi and Naruto will be visiting every year we wouldn't want this to be a repeat.

Sasuke whipped his head towards his brother.

Sasuke: I thought that they were visiting every three years?
Kyuubi: Well that was the original agreement but since you two got along so well so far we thought it would be best if we visit every year. This way you two will get to know each other much better.
Naruto: Why are you sad Sasuke? Don't you want to be friends?

Naruto's eyes were beginning to water, giving Sasuke the puppy dog eyes. Sasuke was about to give Naruto an answer when he felt a glare off his brother. This was the most terrifying glare he ever gave someone. Sasuke swore he might wet himself if he looked at his brother.

Sasuke: Dobe.
Naruto: You are the worst. I'd hate to have you as my mate.

Sasuke nodded his head in agreement to what he said. Little did he notice was the Itachi upped his glare and Kyuubi sent one of his own just to make sure Sasuke got the message. "You mess this up. It won't end well for you." Sasuke looks at Naruto and gives a quick sorry. Naruto just about heard this, just smiled back at his. Itachi and Kyuubi just looked at each other and nodded.

Itachi: Kakashi why don't you show Iruka and Naruto to their room. I need to talk to Kyuubi about a couple more things.

Kakashi nodded his head and they were about to leave when Kyuubi called them.

Kyuubi: Make sure you have a bath Naruto.

Naruto nodded and left.

Itachi: You leave too Sasuke. You need a bath as well.

Sasuke nodded and left. After a few more minutes of silence, Itachi looked at Kyuubi.

Itachi: Do you think this will still work? They don't seem to like each other.
Kyuubi: Yeah, Naruto only fights like that to judge a person. To see if they are a good fighter to train with later on. I hope everything will work out.
Itachi: Only time will tell.