"Finally you are smiling," He smiled.

Then he grabbed her hand and led her to somewhere she can do. He brought her to a small souvenir shop and she seemed to be interested. She looked around the shop and stopped at a particular bracelet. The owner approached her and said,"It's a lucky bracelet. Many people bought that as part of their lucky charm."

She then put it back as she did not have any money with her. She then went to browse other things. Jungkook noticed what happened and secretly bought two lucky bracelets.

========

Later that night, Yujin was resting at her bed while surfing the internet when someone knocked on the door. She hopped out of the bed and clicked the door knob. A back view of the person was standing before her. He turned around and showed a familiar bracelet.

"Isn't that from the souvenir shop?" Yujin looked surprised.

Jungkook nodded and grabbed her wrist. He put on the bracelet carefully and smiled to himself.

"It looks beautiful after putting that on to your wrist. From now on, you'll be lucky always," Jungkook smiled.

She then noticed the same lucky bracelet on his wrist.

"You have it too?" She asked.

"I thought of having it too since it's a charm bracelet," Jungkook looked at his bracelet.

Yujin noticed how thoughtful he was and did not realize that she was smiling. Jungkook took a glance and cleared his throat. Yujin quickly wiped off her smile. Jungkook silently chuckled and told her the purpose of his visit aside from the lucky bracelet.

"Halloween themed outfits?" Yujin repeated.

Jungkook passed a bag to her and she looked through it.

"Make sure you'll wear that for photoshoot yea?" Jungkook winked with a smile before skipping off to his room.

She closed the door and took out the outfit given by Jungkook.

=======

The very next day after the morning breakfast, she went to change into her halloween outfit for a photoshoot. She looked at the mirror and felt slightly uncomfortable. She then attached the cape behind and put in her fake fangs inside her pocket.

She put on some makeup to blend with her outfit. After all were done, she stepped out of the room and noticed that someone was outside her room. He heard the door opened and he turned around, amazed by her outfit.

"You look amazing...," Jungkook looked at her from top to bottom.

"...I feel uncomfortable wearing this for photoshoot...," Yujin embarassed while covering her exposed legs.

Jungkook knew about it and handed her a long silky black cloth to her and tied it around her waist.

"There. Better?" Jungkook smiled.

"Uh...thank you..," Yujin was surprised at first but touched by his care.

"Let's head out to the lobby. The rest are waiting," Jungkook was about to step forward when she called out his name,"Jungkook shii..."

"Yes?" Jungkook turned his head.

"I'll return this after the photoshoot," Yujin said to him.

"It's okay. I bought for you anyway. It's yours. So don't worry about it," Jungkook reassured her.

Yujin followed him behind slowly and saw the rest were waiting for them. All of them were amazed like Jungkook was. Suga then led them to their photoshoot location without wasting any time.