Noticing that she did not reply to his question, he gave a small smile and gave in.

"He's lucky to have you," Jungkook pretended to be happy for Jin and her.

Jungkook started to walk forward alone slowly. Somehow, Yujin's heart suddenly felt heavy to say anything to him. All those times that Jungkook took the time to help her, came to her mind especially the day that he confessed his feelings that night. All of the sudden, her heart started to beat faster and felt something that she never felt before. She watched him walking off, knowing that he was disappointed. She decided to catch up to him and walked beside him. Jungkook saw her and asked a weird question,"Why do you have to look so pretty?"

Yujin stopped her tracks and stumped by his sudden yet weird question. Jungkook continued,"You are so pretty that all of the hyungs fell for you especially Jin hyung and V."

"...Do..all guys only like girls who are pretty?" Yujin asked him.

Jungkook turned around and saw her looking at him with a serious look.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked back.

"...Nothing...," Yujin suddenly thought of his ex-boyfriend and tried to throw away those hurtful thoughts.

••••••••

A few years ago, Yujin was still in a relationship with her ex-boyfriend. However, she did not know that she was being cheated on until she saw them outside a club.

"Min Ho ah!" Yujin called his name as she was approaching him.

Min Ho who was flustered by her seeing him there especially with another girl. He quickly hid her behind him and pretended nothing happened.

"Hey...babe...what..what are you doing here?" Min Ho stammered.

"Who was that behind you?" Yujin asked.

"...Who..?" Min Ho tried to cover the girl behind him.

"...Are you cheating on me..?" Yujin glared at him.

"Uh...," Min Ho tried to find an excuse when the girl behind him, showed herself and replied,"Yes."

The girl held his hand and looked down to her.

"I'm his new girlfriend now," She haughtily said to her in the face.

When she heard that, she clenched her fist and said,"...She's...your new girlfriend now..?"

Min Ho saw the look of her eyes and wanted to explain calmly but his new girlfriend insisted to end the things with Yujin quickly.

"...I'm sorry. I grow tired of you..She's -," Before he could finish his sentence, a hand went flying towards his cheek and he felt a hard slap.

Yujin stormed off, hurt by his words.

•••••••

"Yujin shii...are you okay?" Jungkook called her name as she seemed to be deep in thought.

Yujin shooked off those thoughts and answered briefly,"..Yeah.."

Seeing how down she looked, Jungkook thought of something to cheer her up.
He stood in front of her and covered his face with his hands. He then made different cute expressions till she began to smile. She saw his facial expressions and tried to hold her laughter. Seeing that she was not smiling, he decided to use his ultimate weapon. He started to sing "Cheer Up" song by Twice and dance till the end of chorus.

Yujin was bewildered by his sudden dance and was embarassed by him but at the same time, she started to chuckle when he did the "shy, shy, shy" part with immense cuteness. Jungkook was relieved and approached her.