Chapter 32-Pregnant

Începe de la început

"Above all her being pregnant doesn't help at all. If you don't take care of her she might even loose her child. Be very careful."

What did she say? Pregnant? I am feeling a little dizzy.

"Princess! Are you alright? Should we get you checked too?" I don't know why and how but Blake I am in Blake's arms now."

"Pregnant? Did you just say Gabbs is pregnant just now?" I asked completely baffled.

"Yes." 

I am shocked utterly shocked. Somewhere in there my brain noticed Blake asking the doctor something and her replying something but nothing is making sense now. Something is wrong right? Something is very terrible and depressing. What is it? My mind is blank. I can't seem to think anything.

"Should I be happy or sad?" Someone said. Who's that? And then everything started to make sense. That bastard. Erik. All I can see is red. I am very furious. I whipped my head and glared hard at him. Something snapped in me at that moment and I was invincible.

In what seemed like a second I had  him pinned to the wall with my hand around his throat.

"She said pregnant. Then that means you had sex with her. You bloody slept with her!" I was unable to recognize my own voice at that moment. It is full of wrath and rage. 

"Who the hell gave you permission to do that? She is bloody 16 and you got her pregnant? You couldn't keep it in your pants? How can say that you love her if all you can do is put her in bed and also put the unborn baby in danger. I already told you if you do anything to her I am going to skin you alive didn't I?" By now I lifted Erik off the ground and he is choking struggling against my grip. But I couldn't find it in me to leave him. I am utterly out of control now.

 "You put both her and her unborn baby in danger. This is how you love her? Shame on you Erik." I moved a little closer to his face which started to turn a little blue and glared even hard putting all the hatred for him into it. 

"Do not ever come near her again! You lost the right to be near her." 

"Princess! That's enough. I understand how you feel but it is his nature. It's ...." Blake tried pulling my hand away but I shoved him away with my other hand startling him and making him  fall on his butt.

 "Don't you dare say you understand and try to take his side. You understand nothing! And you," I said turning back to Erik, "don't understand anything except sleeping with a girl deceiving her." I removed my hand and Erik fell with a thud and he coughed and panted heavily trying to breathe. 

"This is all my mistake. I shouldn't have agreed to stay here that easily. I should have resisted and find a way for us to go home. But no I bloody agreed to stay here and play in your hands like a stringed doll." 

What was I doing? Staying with him and completely leaving Gabbs in Erik's hands. Of course this idiot would definitely sleep with her! I, who didn't think of marriage in my lifetime, he made feel things and how did I think Gabbs is going to resist? She is bloody 16 for god's sake! Not just a normal 16 years old girl but a 16 year old with a sickly body.

"Ahhh!" I shrieked clutching my hair. This is so frustrating especially knowing that it is all my fault for ignoring her. What am I doing forgetting about her and getting all mushy about love. She is my responsibility. I still feel so much anger and I want to punch something. Very hard and very bad. If I stay here I will kill this idiot Erik for sure. Though I hate him I can't do something like that. I really don't understand what I like in this idiot before. He is a complete brute.

"Witch doctor!" She jumped in shock at mentioning her name and mumbled an yes weakly. "YOU are going cure her, help her and the baby to be alive or else you can expect your head on a plate." I gave a sarcastic and sinister smile to her which caused her to shudder in fear. I smirked at that. Yes, that is what I need now. Fear.

I moved out trying to find ways to vent my anger and moved about the ways my legs led me and I could hear the clash of metals from a certain room. I smirked. This is it! It has been a long time since I practiced my sword skill. Perfect way to vent my anger. I went to the room and opened it with a loud  thud. The activity stopped and I found Blane fighting with some guy, a sword practice to be precise.

"Want to spar with you highness Blane?" I said grabbing the sword.

********Blake's P.O.V**********

I am stilling sitting on the floor wide with shock. The room is a pin silence and everyone is still in their position not moving an inch or making a sound except for the heavy breathing of Erik. Did she seriously lift a vampire into the air? Is she that strong? I do agree that Erik didn't fight with her at first because he felt guilty but when she tightened her hold on his neck like a vice he struggled with all his strength but she held him in place without breaking a sweat. Howis that possible? She seemed to be in a daze. I expected her to push me away when I tried to make her leave Erik alone. I know what he did is a little unreasonable but we can't help it. It is in our nature after all. We can't hep but to want and touch our mates. That's not his mistake solely. But what I didn't expect is her shoving me with such a strength. I am not the vampire prince for nothing. I am the strongest but to have strength to push me down who is she? Like she said, is being my mate rubbing off some power on her? And her voice, I couldn't recognize it. There was no lightness and pureness in her voice as usual, it was deep and so strained. Filled with pain, hatred and rage. Also is it my illusion or did her eyes turn black for a second there. Pitch black . Similar to that of a demon. Or what I saw was true, even if it was for a short time. That demon guy who kidnapped her, did he turn her into a demon somehow. Damn it! Can he do that? The demon king not just secluded himself but made the presence of demon vanish as if they all disappeared. Just like in thin air. There is not even an ounce of information about them except the small details of war, how they were ferocious and strong. Is something happening to her?

"What happened?" My mom asked. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice her entering. Along with her all the family except Elsa, Sebastian and his mate and even the fairy queen and the fairy princess appeared. That's a little odd. Why are the fairy queen and princess staying here quite often lately.  Generally fairies don't involve in any realms maters from a long time but why are staying here now. They seem a little curious to her existence. Fairies are so fond of humans, isn't that what fairy princess said but it is still suspicious. I told all of them what happened.

"I don't think it's a big shock that she reacted like that but did she really held Erik in the air by his throat to the point he went pale. He is the one of the best warriors we have as of now." My dad said thinking the same thing as me.

"I don't know whether it is true or not but for a moment I though her eyes turned pitch black. You know like that of a.."

"demon." My dad completed.

"Yes. I think we should look into this more."

"No." Both fairy queen and princess shouted together.

"What do you mean by that? There is not way  that thing happened. You were just imagining, you know with the recent turn of events." Fairy Queen said. Something is really suspicious. Are they on the side of the kidnapper. Is that why they could kidnap her so easily?

***************************************************************************************And that my dear readers is for today. Thank you for reading. Do you guys think Fairy Queen and princess are behind this? Is there any hidden intentions? Till next update! Read vote and comment! Let me know what you think and ping me for updates. I am not asking this for comments but if you ask me I feel motivated to update quick! Yes, that is for my own benefit. Thank you to the ones who asked me for update and motivated me and the one who voted and motivated me so much.!