The Secret Of Moonscar Island, And 'Tarzan' VS Were-Cats

(What Happened A Few Minutes Prior...)

Shaggy and Scooby rolled and rolled until they arrived at a mysterious cavern deep underground. Shaggy finds a candlelight and three wax dolls, each one that looked very familiar.

"Zoinks." Shaggy said. "Like someone's been playing with dolls, Scoob."

"Reah." Scooby agreed. "Rolls."

~*~*~

"Did you find the guys?" Velma asked, as she, Daphne, Fred, and Beau were walking through the darkness of the forest.

"Yeah," Daphne explained. "But we lost them when we found...zombies. REAL zombies!" Velma looked shocked to hear this.

"Real? Really real, Fred?" Velma asked.

"I hate to admit it, but they were." Fred replied.

"Yeah." Daphne sighed disappointingly. "I finally got my story, and all the proof sank in quicksand. Also, in all the confusion, Braedey and Naomi disappeared, and they must be running about, trying to find us."

Suddenly, Velma, Daphne and Fred were all levitating in the air! Beau seemed to be the only one remaining on the ground. The wax dolls that Scooby and Shaggy were playing with were actually voodoo dolls, but they didn't know that. Shaggy was playing with a doll that resembles Daphne and lifted up the arm, making Daphne hitting Fred.

"It's not my fault!" Daphne said to Fred. "Something's controlling me! Beau, get us down!"

Beau grabbed Daphne's leg and tried to pull her down, but to no avail. It was like they were stuck inside of two magnet making them hover in the air like a hoverboard.

~*~*~

Scooby played with Velma's doll and made her punch Beau in the cheeks. They were having fun despite not knowing they are hurting their friends, until Scooby discovered a group of bats waking up.

"I wonder who made this dolls?" Shaggy asked.

"Rhaggy." Scooby said. "Rook, rats."

Shaggy turned around and saw the bats. The boys ran off, making them drop the dolls, thus dropping their friends to the ground, ending the levitation. Everyone was all right, but they heard a scream.

"Come on!" Fred said. "We got to get to the house!" With that, he, Daphne, Velma and Beau ran back to the house.

~*~*~

Shaggy and Scooby exited the cavern with the bats following them, until they ducked and lost sight of the bats. They were relieved from the fear, but then, two female zombies are coming after them.

"We're not looking for ghoul-friends, right, Scoob?" Shaggy asked.

"Ruh-uh!" Scoob responded.

Right behind them, they saw two men zombies standing and groaning to them, almost trying to say something. Once again, the two started running, as the zombies began to follow, but at a slow pace.

~*~*~

Inside the house, Velma, Daphne, Fred and Beau were inside the house, looking for Simone and Lena, and also see if Scooby and Shaggy, along with Naomi and Braedey, were in the house. The house is dark and quiet.

"The generator must've gone out." Beau said. "I'll go see it."

"No way." Velma interjected, grabbing Beau's shoulder. "I'm letting you out of my sight."