Dinner Night, And Zombies Rising From The Grave

Soon, the sun was setting below the horizon. The clouds were covered with a bright orange glow of dusk. The owls were flying into the trees, awaking from their daytime sleep and the crickets were beginning to play their nightfall chirping.

Inside the house, Lena lead everyone to their rooms. After she put everyone into their rooms, she started making dinner. As she does so, Simone, being the kind woman she was, lead Braedey to his room.

"Here's your room. You'll have a very nice view of the sunset." Simone told the brunette, and he looked around the rather gothic styled room.

The bedroom had black and scarlet red bedcovers, whilst the curtains were metallic silver, and the walls were in a rather blood-like red. It looked rather evil.

"Well, I guess it's a bit demonic in some places." Braedey commented to himself. "But, other than that, thanks a lot, Miss-" But, as he turned back to the door, Simone was nowhere to be seen.

He felt rather uneasy, and he then felt an uneasy chill going down his spine again. He sighed, placed his bag on the bed, then began to get ready for dinner.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, Shaggy and Scooby, the two in their room, took out his suitcase and opened it up to reveal more identical green shirts. Scooby watched outside the window for a view, staring over at an owl.

"Like, maybe I should dress for dinner." Shaggy said, turning to Scooby. "Eh, Scoob?"

An owl hoots.

"Like me, that's who." Shaggy replied.

The owl hooted with Scooby hooting back. Scooby then started imitating the owl's movements, from grooming its feathers, to giving out a huge stare with it big eyes. It also spun it head around 360˚. Scooby attempted to spin his head, but he got stuck.

"Like, quit bothering the wildlife, buddy." Shaggy told Scooby, then changed his shirt to a brighter and clean one. "Well, how do I look?" He asked. "Am I gonna turn a few heads or what?"

Scooby's head out of control and he finally restored himself to normal. "True rhat." He responded.

Shaggy looked himself in a mirror and discovered that his beard needs a trim. He picked up a pair of small scissors and made a few cuts. It felt much more smoother and more impressed.

Suddenly, another zombie-ghost appears, coming from Shaggy's mirror! The ghost looks like a soldier from the war. "GET AWAYYYYY..."

The boys shivered in fear once again.

"GET AWAY!!!"

The boys rushed out of the room in terror.

~*~*~

In his room, Fred was trying out his old ascot when Scooby and Shaggy suddenly barged into the room and jumped on him. Fred was having a hard time carrying the boys and they all fell on Simone, who was walking down the hall. Simone was furious.

"Get this beast off of me!" Simone shouted, since Scooby was on top of her.

"We're terribly sorry!" Fred apologised. Velma, Daphne, and Braedey came out of their rooms to investigate the noise.

"Rorry." Scooby apologized, trying to make up to Simone. Unfortunately, Simone was still angry.

"That's quite enough!" She scolded.

Velma and Daphne then helped Simone get up. "Freddie." Daphne asked her crush. "What on earth are you doing?"

"Uh--" Fred spoke, unsure what just happened. "Scooby and Shaggy--"