Moonscar Island Peppers And Pirate Ghosts

Soon, Scooby and Shaggy enter the kitchen. Scooby sniffs around and finds a few cat food bowls laying on the floor.

"Rat food?" Scooby sniffed in disgust. "Ruck!"

"Forget the catfood, Scoob." Shaggy called to him. "There's a lot better chow in this kitchen." He lifted up a pot and took a long good sniff. He then saw Lena pouring lemonade. "Smells great. It's gumbo, isn't it?"

"You do know your food," Lena said in surprise.

"Like, we traveled the world in our stomachs. Mind if we have a taste?" Shaggy asked.

"Of course not." Lena replied, walking away with the tray of lemonade. "Let me know how you like it."

Shaggy poured the gumbo into a huge bowl and takes a sip from the ladle. "Like, not bad." He said. "But I think it needs a little more spice. Do you think so, Scoob?"

"Ruh-huh." Scooby nodded. He just lapped up the entire bowl of gumbo, some dripping down from his mouth.

The boys then entered the pantry and uncovered a jar of pickled peppers. "These poppies ought to do the trick."

Everyone sat around the living room, nearby the fireplace and drinking lemonade. Suddenly, they heard screaming coming from the kitchen. Worrying that something terrible had happened, they rushed off to the kitchen.

Scooby soon drank all of the lemonade from a glass pitcher and Shaggy drank all the water of a large plastic container to relief themselves from the ultimate spiciness of hot peppers.

"Like, that was some hot pepper." Shaggy spoke out, sighing with relief.

"Those were Moonscar Island peppers." Lena said to him. Everyone was relieved that no harm had come to Shaggy and Scooby.

"I wasn't exaggerating when I said there were the hottest peppers in Louisiana," Miss Lenoir added.

"With all the screaming," Fred told them. "We thought you might've seen a ghost!"

"If we do, Fred." Shaggy told the blonde leader. "You'll be first to know."

"Of course." Braedey nodded.

"Sorry for the interruptions, Miss Lenoir." Daphne apologised.

"Please, call me Simone. Call we continue our tour of the house?"

"Great, Miss--uh, Simone!" Daphne exclaimed, grabbing Fred's hand. Everybody followed Simone, turning their heads over to Shaggy and Scooby one last time to ensure they were all right.

"I think you guys should stay away from those hot peppers." Braedey told then.

"Right." Shaggy nodded. "We'll just stick with the gumbo, if you don't mind, Lena."

"Of course not." Lena replied, exiting the kitchen with the others. "I'm glad you like it, help yourself."

Braedey decided to stay in the kitchen to ensure they don't scream out loud for the rest of the day. However, he got a trick up his sleeves. He opened the jar and picked up a pickled pepper, offering to Scooby.

"C'mon, Scooby." Braedey said mischievously. "I dare you."

"Ruh-uh." Scooby said, shaking his head. "Rou first."

"Not chicken, are you buddy?" Shaggy mocked. "Old pal?"

Suddenly, they felt a ice-cold air blowing around them. Unbeknown to them, a small ghostly aura flew around the cabinet. The boys started shivering.

"Like, that's funny." Shaggy spoke out, shaking. "A second ago, I was on fire. And now it's FREEZING."

"R-R-Reah!" Scooby shivered. "Freezing!"