It's Terror Time Again!!!

Velma and Beau walked through a trail to the NorthEast of the bayou as Velma shouted out Scooby and Shaggy's name. Beau was unhappy with the fact that Velma was watching him at all times.

"Hey!" Beau said to her. "Why do you keep treating me like I'm a suspect?"

"Because you are."'Velma replied. "Shaggy! Scooby!"

Beau grabbed Velma's hand to stop, then he placed his lantern on the ground to pick up a rock. Thinking he was going to hit her with it, Velma covered her eyes and duck. Beau threw the rock and it landed on wet ground nearby. That wet ground happens to be quicksand. Velma thanked him, but still believed that he is the suspect.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, Braedey and Naomi walked along nearby the bayou, keeping an eye out for Shaggy and Scooby.

"This place gives me as much creeps as the forest back on Spooky Island, by without any soul-sucking demons lurking about." Braedey commented, as he took slow steps around.

"Sounds like you've been on some adventures." Naomi said, and her voice made Braedey's mind think again. Where had he heard that voice before?

"Wait a second." Braedey stopped, then looked to Naomi, but his eyes showed he was remembering something. "Let me see your face." He told her, much to her confusion.

"I...I wish to, but I don't wish to-" Naomi then stopped, as she saw footprints. "Look! Footprints." She knelt down to them, and saw they were shoe prints, and paw prints. "They have to be Shaggy and Scooby. Come on." She began to follow them, as Braedey looked at the woman with confusion.

'She is hiding something, and she won't show me why.' Braedey thought to himself, and he began to follow. 'I need to know why she's hiding her identity underneath that hood and cloak.'

~*~*~

With Fred and Daphne, Fred had his camera handy as he explored with Daphne. Then, they soon found the Mystery Machine. Daphne opened the backdoor and screamed out as something fell out next to her. Fred winced at that for her slightly, he then took out the lantern to take a look to see what was in the van.

"What is it?" Daphne asked in worry.

Fred looked at the objects with the lights. "Hm... Crawfish shells." He then looked in the van.

"Well, I bet the guys liked your girlfriend's cooking too." Daphne smirked.

"She's not my girlfriend, Daphne; I just said I liked her cooking and what about Beau?" Fred asked, whilst raising an eyebrow.

"What about him?" Daphne replied. Suddenly, a zombie hand lands on Daphne's right shoulder. She gasps in fear and throws him to the ground karate-style.

"Daphne, are you...?" Fred was about to ask.

Daphne patted her hands together once she used her own self-defense. "I can take care of myself, thank you."

At that moment, Braedey and Naomi came across Fred and Daphne when they saw that mysterious person whom Daphne flipped.

"It's probably the gardener." Fred said.

"We'll just see that about that." Daphne added.

They then heard a noise from the bushes and Daphne flipped someone next to the knocked out 'zombie'. It was Shaggy and Scooby coming out of hiding. Shaggy got up and screams when he saw a creepy 'zombie' and landed on Scooby.