Happy Birthday Daphne!

A week later, Daphne is prepared for her next trip. She awaits for Fred outside of her house. Fred finally pulls up with the van, Daphne expressing a shrug.

"Sorry, I'm late, Daph," Fred said, exiting the van. "The traffic was murder." He then helped gather Daphne's luggage. "This, uh, this everything?"

"Uh-huh," said Daphne.

"Got the maps?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure you haven't forgotten anything?"

"Fred." Daphne scoffed. "What is with you? Yes, I'm sure I'm sure."

"Well then..." Fred opens the door and Shaggy, Velma, and Scooby pop out, spraying confetti and blowing horns.

"SURPRISE! Happy Birthday, Daphne!"

"Gosh!" Daphne laughed. "It's great to see you all!"

Just then, a 1970 Dodge Charger R/T in black rolled up. Then, exiting the car was Braedey, but he looked a bit different to when the gang last saw him. He was a bit more muscular, but lean in shape, and he still had his slim shape.

"Happy Birthday, Daphne." Braedey said to her, and hugged her gently, and stood next to her.

"Wow!" Daphne laughed. "I must have been working so hard, I guess I forgot my own birthday."

"I hope you don't mind." Fred told her. "But I ask the gang to come along. And I invited Braedey to join us for our trip."

"It wouldn't be the same without me around." Braedey smirked.

"Oh, Freddie." Daphne hugged him. "This is the best birthday present ever. It'll be just like old times."

"Reah!" Scooby exclaimed appearing next to the two. "Rold rimes." Scooby lovingly licked Daphne and Fred's faces.

"Easy boy!" Fred laughed. "It's great to see you, Scoob!"

"Hey, Scooby." Velma spoke. "I have something for you." She pulled out a box of Scooby Snacks. "Like a Scooby Snack?"

Every time when you mention the name "Scooby Snack", he will do anything, even if it means to face a horrible monster just to eat one. A dozen, if lucky.

"Roh, boy. Roh, boy. Roh, boy."

Shaggy joins in, begging like a dog. "Like, oh boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy."

"Go long, guys!" Velma shouted, tossing a Scooby Snack in the air. Shaggy walked towards a perfect position where the Scooby Snack would land. At the last minute, Scooby jumped in and ate it.

"Hey!" Shaggy exclaimed. Everyone laughed at this hilarious, yet predictable moment.

"That's Scooby, all right." Braedey chuckled.

"Don't worry, Shaggy." Velma said to him. "There's more in there. I've been saving them for a long time."

Scooby was chewing the last bit of Scooby Snack when he tasted the stale part. Shaggy grabbed one and eats it.

"Like, too long, Velma." Shaggy told her. "They're stale."

"Don't worry, guys," Fred said. "We're going to New Orleans for our first segment, 'Haunts of Louisiana'."

"Like, that doesn't sound right." Shaggy shook a little.

"New Orleans has got the best restaurants in the world." That captured Shaggy and Scooby's attention.