Chapter 11 (The Wedding of Sherry and Richard)

Later that afternoon, King Bob and Queen Clippria work with Tim and Teresa Tivoli on setting up the wedding at the Concerto County Catholic Cathedral. This helps Sherry not be stressful because some weddings can be stressful to plan and prepare for. This one, however, is not stressful because of the major help from the four generous people.

A quadruple decker cheesecake, along with two nutcrackers portraying Sherry and Richard, are placed on a white covered table in the reception hall

A quadruple decker cheesecake, along with two nutcrackers portraying Sherry and Richard, are placed on a white covered table in the reception hall. Surrounding the cake lay containers of roasted nuts in their shells (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, Brazilian nuts, peanuts, macadamia nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, and pecans). Containers of dark chocolate bars also surround the cake.

The wedding is held in the main chapel of the church. Sherry and Richard, in their wedding attire, make their vows and repeat the oath verbally given by the priest. Once they finish the procedure, the priest says, "I pronounce you husband and wife." Sherry and Richard kiss, and the people in their seats provide a standing ovation.

" Sherry and Richard kiss, and the people in their seats provide a standing ovation

They all leave the chapel and enter the reception room. The twenty children, who Sherry and Richard babysit for, all congratulate the wedded couple. Photographers take photos of the couple while everyone stands in line for the food. After photos are taken, Sherry and Richard make their way to the quadruple decker cheesecake and both cut many slices for the crowd. Everyone takes a slice, and the wedded couple takes the nutcrackers off the table. The crowd watches the two try out the nutcrackers and open a couple nuts out of their shells. The broken shells fall on their hands so that nobody has to sweep the wooden floors. The shells are then placed in the plastic rubbish bin near the table of food. Sherry and Richard take their seats and enjoy the cake with the crowd. They thank King Bob, Queen Clippria, Tim and Teresa Tivoli, and Harvey and Harold for their help on making the wedding happen. They all answer back, "You are welcome."

After the reception, a helicopter with a "Just Married" sign, takes Sherry and Richard back to the Enchanted Castle

After the reception, a helicopter with a "Just Married" sign, takes Sherry and Richard back to the Enchanted Castle. The crowd cheers and waves goodbye to the wedded couple during take off.