Episode nine: The Man in the Fallout Shelter

Start from the beginning

                                                                              XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Zack is plucking some green matter off a leg bone and I was watching him. Hodgins walks over to us carrying a glass cup and he has antlers on his head.
'' I brought an eggnog.'' Hodgins said
'' How can you drink that stuff''? I asked Hodgins
'' It's yummy.'' Hodgins stated
'' It's disgusting! I tried it once and I didn't like it''
'' Do you want some Zack''? Hodgins asked
'' I can't drink while I work'' Zack said
'' Good thing I didn't bring it for you.'' Hodgins said
I rolled my eyes at him
'' Crystal in accounting is after you, isn't she''?
'' Every girl is after you Hodgins.'' I said to Zack
'' Not every girl is after me, Ems'' Hodgins said and then he says. '' Oh, like the Alien after Predator.'' Hodgins said and then he yells at the robot. '' Sit!''
The robot takes off running across the counter and crashes to the floor, and again I rolled my eyes at him. What a jerk I thought to myself.
                                                       _________________________________________________________

Meanwhile on the platfrom area; Mom is looking through the pockets of an old coat from the body and Booth walks in.
'' What have you got there''? Booth asked Mom
'' Two open tickets to Paris, one way, Pan Transit airlines. They're blank.'' Mom replied
'' Pan Transit went out of business in the sixties.'' Booth stated
'' I thought that you were at the party''? Mom asked Booth
'' Oh, that wasn't a party that was a Star Wars convention.''
Mom leans over and picks up a flattened bullet with her tweezers and then she holds it up for Booth to look at it and then she says. '' This was still in the skull.''
Booth whistles and then he said. '' Twenty-two caliber matches the gun he was holding. Did you open up the suitcase''?
'' Nope.'' Mom said
'' Why not''?
'' It could hold information that would compromise my objectivity.''
'' Oh yeah like a name and address''?
'' I prefer to make unbiased initial observations.'' Mom said and then she looks up and she notices that Hodgins, Zack and I were up on the balcony. Hodgins is carrying the beaker. '' Is that pure alcohol''?
'' Yes, Dr. Brennan.'' Zack says
Hodgins gives Zack a look and I couldn't help but to chuckle
'' You really think Goodman is going to let you spike the eggnog after the Fourth of July fiasco''?
'' Uh, we may have to rethink.'' Hodgins said to Zack
'' You think''
'' Zack, I need you to clean these bones.'' Mom said to Zack
'' Now''?
Hodgins laughs and then he says. '' Burn.''
Mom turns to Hodgins and then she says. '' And I need you to search the clothing for insect evidence.''
'' What can I do''? I asked Mom
'' Help the guys.'' Mom replied
'' Jeeze Bones, Merry Christmas.'' Booth said
Angela enters the lab and then she says. '' Okay you people listen to me. There is a party going on upstairs okay? A Christmas party. We're going up there. We're going to talk to some people. We're going to sing some carols. We're going to drink some eggnog.'' Angela said and then she turns to Booth and she continues. '' You are going to kiss me under the mistletoe on the lips'' Angela said and then she turns to Zack, Hodgins and me. '' I might kiss you guys under the mistletoe too, and I might even kiss you as well Emmy.'' Angela said and then she turns to mom and then she says. '' Maybe even you in a festive non-lesbian manner but we are going to that party.''
                                                            ________________________________________________________

Back inside of Zack's office; Zack has a handheld circular saw. He's going to cut the leg bone off the skeleton. Hodgins and I were both with him and Hodgins were holding his eggnog. Zack and I were both wearing masks but Hodgins wasn't.
'' Put on a mask'' Zack told Hodgins and then he says. '' I'm going to take a couple of core samples.''
'' Okay'' Hodgins said
Zack starts to cut on the leg bone and Hodgins secretly removes his mask to take a sip of his eggnog and then all of a sudden the alarm goes off. Zack, Hodgins and I both take off our masks and we all took off running to the decontamination shower, trying to get inside together. The others in the lab look around and hear the alarm.
'' What's that''? Booth asked
'' Biological contamination.'' Dr. Goodman replied
'' Whoa, Whoa'' Booth said as Booth runs for the door but they shut too soon and he can't pry them open
'' The doors seal automatically. Don't worry about it.'' Angela told Booth
'' What do you mean don't worry about it''? Booth asked
'' There's no use panicking until we know what it is.''
'' What, what is''?
Hodgins, Zack and I walk up to the others wet and all three of us had towels wrapped around us
'' Uh, we might.''
'' I cut into the fallout shelter bones and the biohazard alarm went off.''
'' Were you conforming to autopsy protocol.''? Dr. Goodman asked
'' Two of us was.'' Zack said
'' The other was drinking and eggnog.''
'' And you didn't have your mask on? Oooh.''