Over

I was so happy to be getting home. I couldn't wait to tell Jack the news! Our family was starting sooner than I thought it would but that's okay... as long as I'm with him, everything is okay, I happily thought to myself. I walked into our apartment and it was very quiet.

Hmm... I thought to myself, That's strange.

I quietly walked around our apartmentf looking for my one and only. Jack was no where to be seen. I figured I would go to our bedroom and take a little nap. I walked down the hall past the kitchen to go get some beauty rest. I opened the door and almost started to cry.

"Oh, shit! Babe, it's not what it looks like," Jack half-yelled at me.

A young blonde haired women emerged from under the sheets in her lingerie and spoke with guilt, "I should go..."

The moment she stepped out of the room and closed the door, my emotions and feelings just spilled right on out.

"Oh it's not what it looks like?!? Is that seriously all you're going to say? Because from the looks of it, IT IS what it looks like."

He stared at me blankly. After a few moments I spoke again with even more venom and loathe towards him.
"I am DONE with you! ABSOLUTELY DONE! I CANT EVEN BELIEVE YOU! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING MARRIED IN 2 WEEKS! 2 WEEKS! I truly do hate you with every cell in my body."

I made sure to really emphasize the last sentence but by the time I was finished, tears were streaming down my face and they wouldn't stop.

"Honey," he said in a husky voice

"DON'T YOU DARE EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN," I yelled with hatred in my eyes then threw my engagement ring onto the floor.

I walked to the closet as I was shaking with anger, sadness, and betrayal. I shoved my belongings into a bag as quickly as possible and walked out of the closet. Jack had buried his hands into his face. I could tell he regretted what he did but I couldn't bear living with a man who cheated on me. I turned the door know and started to walk out. I looked back at him for what I hoped was the last time and said, "And I sure as hell don't want to have this child with you anymore."

His head instantly perked up but I shut the door before he had a chance to speak. I started walking to the apartment door and that's when the tears really hit. Reality had kicked in and I was having trouble believing it. I heard a door creak open and a familiar voice interrupted my thoughts, "Wait... did you say child?!?"

"Jack, I'm pregnant." I said with the most monotonous voice.

He replied with the most excitement I've seen him have in a while, "Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I can't believe this is actually happening. Addie, I am ..."

I interrupted him before he could finish his sentence, "It's over, Jack. WE ARE OVER!"
And I walked out of the apartment with a loud slam of the door.

❤️
Thank you all so much for reading!
Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think 💭
❤️