Unexpected Desires (Smut)

A/N Takes place between chapters 10 and 11, not necessary to be read to understand later events in the story, but will be referenced back to in later chapters. 

Steam wafted through the air around Lin as warm water rained over him, washing away the dirt that had collected on his body from the cave. He was almost finished- he simply had to get the last bit of soap out of his hair before he would be ready to step out of the bath.

Seconds later, the Onmyouji shut the water off and pushed the shower curtains aside. He stepped out of the shower and quickly grabbed a towel from the rack beside him, wrapping it around his waist as he stood on the bath mat, allowing the excess water to drip off of him so that he didn't leave a trail of water behind him as he walked back to his room.

Lin shook his hair out, attempting to air dry his thick locks some as well. The long bang he typically kept over his right eye fell forward, obscuring his vision temporarily.

Before he could move the piece of hair from his eyes, he heard the door knob to the bathroom turn, and felt the current of air that flowed into the bathroom, mixing with the hot steam from the shower. He heard a sharp and familiar gasp come from somewhere in front of him. It was Madoka- he knew without a doubt even while unable to see her.

Moving his hair out of his eyes only confirmed his suspicion that his recently rekindled flame was standing in the doorway. The pink haired lady met his gaze, a slight blush creeping into her cheeks.

Lin found himself feeling incredibly attracted to the rush of blood that colored her face. It offset the magenta of her hair and eyes perfectly.

Madoka's blush increased as she noticed that Lin hadn't asked her to leave. She realized that she probably back out of the door and allow him to get dressed in privacy, but found herself frozen in place.

Her eyes slowly traveled down to his bare chest - she refused to allow herself to look further down than that.

Madoka, face flaming red and heart beating furiously, slowly turned around with the intent to leave Lin in the bathroom alone.

She didn't get one foot out the door before she felt arms grab her around the waist. Moisture soaked through her shirt as she was pressed against a solid and wet body.

Lin leaned down until he was level with her ear. He gently moved her hair out of the way before whispering a simple question to her.

"Where are you wandering off to, Madoka?" Madoka stiffened as the blush spread down to her neck, turning her pale skin a bright shade of scarlet.

"I'm.. not going anywhere." she stuttered out, unable to look at him. But that hadn't been what she'd meant to say at all, was it? She'd meant to say that she had been trying to leave the bathroom, but with the proximity of Lin's near naked body to hers, she no longer felt like that was the correct thing to say.

Lin chuckled from behind her, his hands tightening around her waist. "Mhm.. I'm glad to hear you say that." he responded before taking a step back. "Why don't you come here?" he asked in a seductive voice. Madoka had never heard him sound like that - it was such an unusual sensation that she almost didn't turn around.

However, she ignored her shock and caved into her sudden desire. She slowly turned around to face Lin who stood against the wall, his dark gray eyes watching her movements closely.

The towel was still wrapped around his waist. For moment, Madoka wished that it wasn't. She wanted to watch it fall to the floor in a pile so that she see what Lin was keeping covered from her. And.. she wanted to...