Calum: Sick Day

(___)= Name
(H/c)= Hair color
(M/c)= Mug Color
(E/c)= Eye Color

_______________________

You laid on your bed, bored. Everything was hurting, you were cold one minute then hot the next, you couldn't stand without almost falling, and your room smelled like last nights dinner. (The very unpleasant smell that comes with being sick)

Throwing your head back in annoyance, you picked up your bucket once again. You threw up for what seemed like the thousandth time that day and let out a long groan once you put the bucket down besides you.

"God....I just wanna go to school." You muttered.

Sure, when you're forced to go to school it sucks and you want to be sick. But when the horrors of being sick happen, you just want to go back to school oddly.

Hearing a knock on your bedroom door, you looked over at it in confusion. You were the only one home since your parent(s) were at home. Who could it possibly be?

What if someone was trying to rob you? They probably were checking to see if anyone was home! It could also be a murderer and they were coming to kill you!

The door creaked open slowly and you grabbed your pillow, ready to hit whatever was coming. When the person stepped into your room, you threw the pillow as hard as you could. It slammed into the person and they hit their head on the wall.

"Ow! (___)! What the hell?"

Your eyes widened as you saw your best friend rubbing the back of his head from pain and confusion.

"Whoops," you laughed "sorry Cal. I thought you were gonna kill me or something."

He stared at you with narrowed eyes "....Okay? I don't know why you would think that, but alright."

Calum walked over to you, sitting down on the foot of your bed. It took you a moment but you realized that Calum should be at school, and not here.

"Wait a minute. Why are you here?"

A grin covered Calum's face and he leaned back. "Well you're my best friend, I couldn't leave you alone when you're sick. And it gives me an excuse to not go to school."

You snorted at Calum's reasoning, rolling your eyes. "So you told the principal right?"

"Oh crap!" Calum gasped. "I didn't!"

You burst into laughter. "How do you forget that?"

"Because I'm stupid!" Calum responded, joining your laughter.

Your stomach began to hurt from you laughing so much. Suddenly, you grabbed the bucket, throwing up into it. Calum immediately stopped laughing and stared at you wide eyes.

"Oh yeah," Calum let out. "That's why I'm here."

Glaring at Calum, you put the bucket down. "Just call the school and say you're dying or something."

-

"(___)!" Calum demanded, holding the little medicine cup towards you. "You have to drink this!"

Shaking your head, you formed a straight line with your lips. Calum threw his head back in frustration.

"Please. For me?"

"No!" You whined. Crossing your arms over your chest, you looked away from Calum.

"I know it's gross, but you have to drink it."