Ashton: Birthday Surprise

I'm gonna start doing a thing where you know what you'll have to do.
(F/CE)= Favorite Cereal
(F/B)= Favorite Band
(H/L)= Hair Length
(H/C)= Hair Color
(B/F)= Best Friend
(F/F)= Favorite Food
(F/R)= Favorite Restaurant

__________________________

You woke up to your favorite song blasting from your alarm clock. You slammed your hand against it and sat up quickly, actually wanting to wake up for once. You ran downstairs still in your pajamas to get a light breakfast, since you were spending the whole day and getting brunch with your boyfriend Ashton.

(You can just pick either if you have both)

"(___) is that you?" Your mother/father shouted from the other room. You smiled as you made it fully down the stairs "Yep! I'm just getting breakfast!" You replied, turning into the kitchen.

Your whole family was in there, a huge smile on each of their faces. "Happy Birthday!" They all shouted at once. You giggled and smiled brightly "Thank you...."

You walked to the counter and pulled out a bowl, (f/ce), and milk. You poured your cereal and milk and began to eat. "What time will Ashton be here?" You asked while chewing.

Your mother/father shrugged "He said around noon, you have some time." You nodded and gave a quick thank you before heading back upstairs.

"What to wear?" You whispered to yourself as you went through your clothes, looking for the perfect outfit for the day. "Aha!" You smiled widely as you pulled out a (f/b) shirt and decided to wear jeans to go along with it.

You put on your usual makeup and looked in the mirror "Nice," you said as you made multiple faces into the mirror. You then brushed through your (h/l) (h/c) hair and (straightened/curled) it. "There we go....all done."

You looked at your clock. 11:36 you still had some time before Ashton got here, so you decided to just talk to your best friend (b/f) while you waited.

You(11:37): Hey

You waited for her to respond, which didn't take that long because she's like always on her phone.

Loser(11:38): Happy Birthday! :D

You(11:38): Thanks! :)

Loser(11:38): Welcome! <3

Loser(11:39): So what are your plans for the day?

You(11:40): I'm spending the whole day with Ashton. <3

Loser(11:40): Ohhhhhhh! I bet his gift for you is going to be a big one......if you know what I mean

You blushed and quickly typed back, making sure she would stop thinking the way she does.

You(11:41): Stop thinking like that!

Loser(11:41): Whoops sorry can't help it

You(11:42): -_- You are so weird

Loser(11:42): Yet you still hang out with me

You(11:43): It's not really "hanging out" it's more trying to make sure you don't get hit by a bus because your like a little toddler who'd run out into the street if I weren't watching you 24/7.

Loser(11:44): Oh :(

~You have changed Loser's contact to Toddler~

You(11:46): I changed your contact.

Toddler(11:47): Yay! I'm not loser anymore :0

You(11:48): Nope

Toddler(11:48): :D I'm so happy now! What'd you change it to? My actual name finally?