Luke: Meet me at the west hall

You leaned back in your seat, the teacher was still explaining the math which you completely understood. You sighed as you thought to yourself "Why am I even learning this? Kindergarteners can do this stuff- oh wait. I'm in a class full of idiots" you placed your elbow on your desk and rested your head on your hand, trying to block out the teachers boring lecture. Suddenly you started to hear whispers from the people next to you, you took a quick glance. Four boys sitting two by two, were whispering to each other, huge smirks on their faces. "Oh, it's Ashton, Michael, Luke, and Calum. What's new?" You thought to yourself rolling your eyes as you looked back at the front of the room. Those four boys were always together no matter what, it didn't help that they had every single class together. It was constantly them talking and occasionally singing, and you had to admit they were pretty good, although Ashton didn't sing as much he'd always figure out a way to 'play the drums'. You felt something hit your head and looked down at your desk to see a piece of crumbled up note book paper. You groaned and looked around the room, no one was looking at you at all. You were expecting to see someone looking at you, waiting for you to read it; but no one did. You looked at the paper, then around the room, to the paper, then around the room; no one seemed to show any interest in you at all.

  You finally decided to open the note when the teacher turned around to write your homework. You placed your thumbs around the end of the paper and slowly opened it, making sure you didn't make any noise and have the teacher turn around. You read the note to yourself, looking up occasionally so the teacher wouldn't notice the paper in front of you.

Meet me by the lockers near the end of the west hall after your last period. Don't get there after 3:05 or I won't be there anymore. Better hurry when class ends, or you may just lose a chance at love. Don't question who this is, just go ;)

  You stared at the paper blankly, confusion taking over your mind. Who would want to meet you at the west hall? And why would they wanna meet YOU in the first place. Your mouth dropped when you realized someone in this classroom must have liked you. You shook your head to yourself and slid the note into your pocket, knowing the note was meant for someone else. I mean c'mon, who would have liked you? Your (h/c) was always messy, little to no effort put into it; you had a terrible smile that made you look like an idiot; you'd always pick your outfit last minute; and you were an annoying person all together, who seemed to have no friends.

  You sighed and twirled your hair, feeling bummed the note wasn't for you- but what if it was? You looked up as the realization came to your head, maybe someone did like you. Sure you may not have been as pretty as the others girls but maybe someone actually did like you, and they were about to admit it. A small smile curved your lips and you slid the note back out slightly. You thought for a minute "I should go. Maybe someone actually does like me? Hopefully the note is meant for me, reading it would be embarrassing enough, but accidentally going to meet someone who didn't even want to see me would be embarrassing as heck"

   The bell rang and you didn't even know what your homework was. Other students started to stand up and leave the room. You looked to the desk next to you and copied what the student had as quickly as you could. You closed your notebook, gathered your belongings, and walked out of the classroom quickly and casually.

  You sighed as you watched the clock slowly ticking, many voices talking behind you. The last few minutes of this class you were aloud to talk to your friends, as long as they were close to you. This teacher may have been your favorite, but you still wanted to leave this class. It was the last period of the day and after this you were free to go, and you would be able to see who wrote the note for you. You suddenly realized how nervous you were to find out which boy wrote the note, your stomach dropped, and your face turned pale. You put your forehead against the desk and closed your eyes, trying to calm down and get rid of your butterflies. "(___) are you okay?" You heard someone ask you. You looked up to see your best friend (b/f) (DON'T GET THAT CONFUSED WITH BOYFRIEND. ITS BEST FRIEND) staring at you, concern on her face. You nodded "Yeah I'm fine." You said, placing a fake smile on your face. (b/f) shook her head "No, no. I know something's wrong. You seem upset. Is something bothering you?" She asked you, leaning sideways on her desk to get closer to you.