Michael: I didn't want to come, you forced me

You pulled into the driveway of the large house. You spoke to your brother as you examined the house "This is where he lives?" You asked shocked, as you slowly turned to him. He nodded his blue eyes still locked on the house "Pretty cool right?" He asked as he opened his door. You opened your door and pulled yourself up, making sure to lock the door before slamming it shut. "Luke, what's this guys name again?" You asked as you started walking behind him down the big pathway. "Michael," Luke replied to you, slightly turning to face you. "He's pretty cool. You'll like him." You frowned, as you remembered you didn't even want to come here in the first place "I still don't know why I have to come." "Because you owe me." "For what?" You asked confused, unsure of what you did. But you remembered making the deal with him "Bailing you out with mum last week." You rolled your eyes "I've bailed you out way more, so honestly you should owe me." Luke acted like he didn't hear your words as he knocked on the door.

The door quickly opened to a boy with bright red hair, a huge smile on his face. "Nice hair." You said to him, refusing to make eye contact. Michael stared at you, then at Luke "So this is your sister?" He asked, examining you up and down. Luke nodded "I know. Sad right?" You elbowed Luke in the ribs, all he did was snicker. Michael moved aside, letting you both in the large gray house.

  You sat on a brown chair, Luke and Michael sitting on the couch across from you. Michael's gaze was focused on you, like there was nothing else in the room. "What?" You asked finally, as you had grown tired of his bright eyes on you. Michael shrugged "I just find it hard to believe your siblings," you adjusted on the couch "You guys don't really look that much alike." You just shrugged. He did have a point, Luke had gorgeous blue eyes while yours were a boring (e/c) his blonde hair seemed to fit his pale skin perfectly,while your (h/l) (h/c) didn't seem to go as well with yours. Luke was also a very outgoing and talented boy, while you were more on the shy side and though you played the (f/I), you weren't as good as Luke was with his guitar.

Luke stood up "I'm gonna go get my guitar from the car. I'll be back in a sec." You and Michael both nodded as Luke walked out of the house, closing the door behind him. "He forgot the keys." You muttered, Michael turned to you "Well why didn't you tell him?" You shrugged, moving some of your (h/c) hair off your face, and leaning on the side of the chair. "You're pretty cute ya know?" You looked up at Michael "Huh?" "I said you're pretty cute. I mean, you and Luke don't really look alike. But you're really pretty." Your face warmed up "Thanks......never had someone....call me pretty before." Michael's mouth widened "Really?" "Yeah, it's usually Luke who gets the compliments. Everyone loves him." Michael frowned and walked over to the chair you were sitting on, and sat on the arm rest. "That hurts doesn't it?" You nodded, your lips curling down.

  The door swung open, scaring both you and Michael "I forgot the keys." Was all Luke said as he walked in, grabbed the keys out of your bag, and walked out, slamming the door behind him. You giggled "He's such a dork." You said, Michael chuckled "He really is." After you and Michael calmed down from your giggling fest he turned to you, his face seemed serious suddenly. "Why aren't you as popular as Luke? You're funny, you seem nice, and you're pretty. Who wouldn't love that?" You leaned back in the chair, a low sigh escaping your lips "Everyone." Michael pouted "Well, not everyone." You placed your forehead against your palm "Michael, I know exactly what you're going to say." He smiled slightly "Well it's true." You looked over at him, a small blush on your face. "Thanks Michael."

Michael slowly started to lean towards you, and you knew exactly what he was doing. It would be nice to have a first kiss, and Michael was actually nice to you. You pulled yourself up so your face was level with his and closed your eyes. Suddenly the door swung open again, causing you to scream and fall off the chair. Luke and Michael started laughing like lunatics, as you pulled yourself up "Lucas Robert Hemmings!" You groaned as you walked over to the blonde, your fists clenched. He wiped a tear from his eye, and slowly regained his breath "W-what?" You kicked him in the shin, his face turned into one of pain as he yelped. Michael laughed even harder, his face turning bright red. Luke grabbed his shin and started jumping in place like a little kid "Ow ow ow ow! Why did you kick me?!" You crossed your arms "Because," Luke raised his eyes eyebrows "Because....?"

  You couldn't tell Luke you and Michael almost kissed, he'd never talk to either of you again. "You scared me, that's why." Was all you said as you looked away from Luke, refusing to look him in the eyes. Michael stood up and placed a hand on Luke's shoulder "Luke, your hair is a mess. You should go fix it, also I left my notebook upstairs, could you get if for me?" Luke shrugged "Sure I guess. But I'm gonna fix my hair first." With that Luke ran up the stairs, leaving you and Michael alone.

  Michael sat on the couch again, you stood up and walked over to him, dropping down next to him. "That's gonna take a good five minutes." Michael said to you "Yeah, he takes way to long on his hair. Especially in the morning." Michael turned to you "We, uh, were about to kiss. Do you wanna continue that?" You covered your face as it turned a dark red "Um.....sure?" You replied nervously, forcing a small smile across your lips.

   Michael leaned in and quickly kissed you, not even given you time to adjust or think about it. "There, that was fun." You stared at him "That's it?" Michael frowned "What? Not good enough for you?" You shrugged "I've never kissed anyone before, so yes, not good enough." Michael snickered and kissed you again, this time longer. After a few minutes you pulled away from Michael, a goofy smile was plastered on his face "Better?" He asked you "Better." You said back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been a few hours, and the sky became dark. Luke and Michael sat together playing their guitars and signing. You sat there watching them, you had to admit they sounded great together. You knew Luke would sing with some of his friends, but this was your first time hearing him sing. The boys had kept you entertained for at least three hours, but you were starving and exhausted. You whined "Luke. I'm hungry." Him and Michael both looked over to you "There's some stuff in the kitchen. Help yourself." "But I'm tired." Luke sighed dramatically "And this is why I don't take her places with me." Michael snickered "But you kinda had to. Or you would've been stranded." Luke grabbed his guitar case and placed his guitar in it gently. "Michael, I'll come back over tomorrow. And I'll make sure not to bring this one." Luke tilted his head toward you, which made your face turn bright red "You forced me to come!" Luke and Michael laughed together "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then." Michael said as he placed a hand on Luke's shoulder.

  Luke walked out the door with his guitar. "Bye Michael!" He said as he walked down the front stairs and towards your car. Michael watched Luke as he spoke "You can come if you want. I don't mind." You smiled "I'll think about it." You kissed Michael softly and turned on your heels, and walked out the door. You walked to the car and plopped down onto the seat and pulled your keys out, you put them in the keyhole and started the car. You began to pull out as your kept your gaze on Michael, before turning and driving off.

   Even though you said you'll think about it, you didn't need to. Luke had forced you to come, which was his mistake. You knew you were definitely coming with Luke tomorrow.