About me!

Hey so I saw MakemeCofferightnow do this (btw go follow her she is totally awesome and is my best friend in the whole wide world) so I decided to do one too!

Let's see........my name is Olivia, but I prefer to be called Liv. I'm 13 year olds, I was born on November 17 2002 so I'm like the baby of my friend group....o guess I'm the Luke. I have 2 siblings, and once again, I'm the youngest. I really like animals, like I really like animals. I have 2 dogs and 5 cats, I just got a new one like 2 days ago. I really like to eat, especially bacon.....I really like bacon. I love to listen to 5 Seconds Of Summer, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, All Time Low, Halsey, Paramore, Hey Violet, We The Kings, Twenty One Pilots, Pentatonix, One Direction, My Chemical Romance, Avril Lavine, Ellie Goulding, and video game remixes (P.S I'm not a fan of Justin Beiber but his new album is soooo good). My hair is naturally blonde but I dyed it red and I like it better, and it's really pretty. I love to wear sweatshirts and skinny jeans because life. I don't like McDonald's but I'm obsessed with their chicken nuggets because they're so good....like c'mon guys. I'm in quite a bit of fandom a Hetalia, 5SOS, Homestuck, Supernatural, Miraculous Ladybug, the list just goes on. And that's about all I got......also I've been on Wattpad for just about a year now and it's amazing how many views my stories have got and how many friends I've made. I love all you guys! And yes, that's a picture of me if you were wondering.