Luke: Picnic at the Cemetery

"For real, where are you taking me?" You asked as your eyes shifted to the tall golden haired boy in front of you. "You'll see. We're almost there, c'mon." He replied, which made you slowly shake your head. "I'm a good girl. I usually don't go random places that I don't know where they are exactly, Luke." Luke just shrugged and spoke without looking at you "Good girls are bad girls," he then turned to you "you just haven't been caught." You sighed dramatically at his smart comment.

You stopped in your tracks as you came to a large metal gate. You looked up to the very top, the word Cemetery was across it.

"So......why are we doing this again?" You asked Luke as you stated in awe at the gates of the large cemetery. "Because, I thought this would be a really interesting date," he brightly smiled at you "and I really like you. So I thought, 'why not use this cool idea of a date with the girl of my dreams'."

You giggled at his response and rolled your eyes "A cemetery isn't really the best place for a date ya know?" Luke rolled his eyes at you remark and opened the gate for you. You smiled and quickly walked passed him. You used a fake fancy voice and gave him a 'thank you' 'Anything for you m'lady.' Was his response, which made you laugh pretty hard. He let the gate slam behind him and came up next to you. "Is this the place you really wanna take me?" You asked as you looked around.

Graves were scattered here and there, some of them in the ground, others falling over. "And just making sure, you're not a vampire or anything right? You're not just taking me here to suck my blood or something like that." You turned around to a confused Luke "Why would you even think that?" He questioned as an amused smirk came across his face. "I don't know, I'm weird." "Yeah I know that."

  You playfully shoved him which made him chuckle. "Okay, okay. Jeez." He said as he a huge goofy smile came across his lips.

You pouted and crossed your arms before pointing to the black book bag that had been on Luke's shoulder the whole night "So what's up with that bag?" Luke looked to his shoulder and gasped, knowing him he probably forgot it was there. "Oh, I was just about to take it off." And with those words Luke pulled the book bag off his shoulder.

  You stared at the tall boy as he placed it on the ground and unzipped it, causing the famous zipper sound you knew and hated. (Ughhhhhhhh that noise is the worst)

Luke pulled out a red patterned blanket. He unfolded it and placed it on the soft, and slightly damp grass. You watched Luke as he brought out a plastic bag and some cans of pop. You noticed he mostly brought your personal favorite (f/p). Luke opened the smaller bag and pulled out some sandwiches, fruit, and two bags of chips. (I have no clue what they eat in Australia, all I know is that Ashton eats Vegemite. So sorry if I don't get the food right, but let's just stick with something casual shall we?) 

  Luke sat down on the blanket, his long legs crossed to make room for you. "Come sit down (___)!" He chirped as he patted the area next to him. You nodded before plopping down next to him, some of you (h/c) hair getting in your face. You pulled your hair back behind your ear "So why a picnic in the cemetery?" Luke smiled "Like I said, I thought this would be something cool to try. I mean, it's really peaceful her and no one is gonna bother us." You smirked "Except the living dead, because last time I checked, they're not the best with living people." Luke chuckled and pulled out two sandwiches, one for him, one for you. "You're such as dork." He said as he handed the sandwich to you, you gladly took a bite "I know."

  You reached in front of you and grabbed a can of (f/p). You placed your sandwich on a napkin and cracked open the pop, making the hissing sound they always do. You took a sip on your pop then put it back down. Luke grabbed one of the cans and did the same, except spilled slightly. You laughed as he wiped furiously on his black skinny jeans trying to make sure all the pop was off.

"Luke you're fine! Just clean them later or something!" You said as your laughter started to stop. Luke pouted but soon nodded "Okay." He said as he put the napkins down, a small amount of blush on his face. He reached to his side and grabbed the container of fruit "Want some?" You nodded and grabbed some (f/f).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  You and Luke had shared some laughs, talked about life, and even threw food at each other occasionally. This night had been fun, one of the best you two have had yet. You were both done eating and were now sitting in pretty much complete silence, the only sound was the wind blowing the leaves around you.

  "So, this was a pretty good idea." Luke looked up at your sudden words and gave you a confused look "Huh?" "You know, a picnic at the cemetery. Never would have thought of that myself Luke." He smiled and ran a finger through his golden hair "Well you know, I'm awesome." You giggled and nodded "Yeah I know, that's kind of why I date you."

  Luke placed his hand on yours and smiled "And I date you because you're perfect." "Wow," you rolled your eyes dramatically "that was cheesy." Luke frowned "Awwww come on! That was good!" You shook your head as a huge grin came across your face "Did you get that from a movie or something?" Luke shrugged "Maybe, I won't tell my secrets."

   You gave him one of those fake 'hardy har har' laughs and did a zipper motion over your lips "Well then I won't tell mine." "Really?" "Yes." "Are you sure?" "Positive." "Not even one?" "Yes Luke, one hundred percent sure. Never ever. Not once." Luke let out a small laugh and kissed you on the nose. "Come on, help me put this stuff away." He stood up and put the food containers in his book bag "Can't we just stay here for a little bit longer?" You begged as you grabbed onto his wrist.

Luke let out a sigh which was soon followed by a smile. "You know I can't say no to you," he remarked as he dropped the book bag and sat down next to you.

You layed down on your back and Luke soon layed down next to you. You smiled at him and held his hand "See, this is a lot better than leaving now isn't it?" Luke chuckled and nodded, his blue eyes meeting yours "Yeah, it really is."

Luke removed his hand from yours and put it around you. He pulled you closer to him and ran his fingers through your hair. You smiled at Luke and rested your head in the crease of Luke's neck.

You closed your eyes as Luke kissed your forehead, then your nose. You lifted your head up and kissed his lips before returning to your comfortable position.

  "We should do something like this more often." Luke whispered to you "We should," you agreed as you pulled yourself closer to him "this was really nice."

__________________________

Andddddddddd I'm sorry for how long this took to update! D: I've been really busy with school and homework and stuff. So I promise there will be more updates soon!