Help me?

Okay, so it seems like whenever I ask people on here these questions they never answer them. But this is really important to me and even though it doesn't seem like a big deal, it really is to me.

So my friends and I made some plans to go see 5sos sounds live feels live and my mom was cool with it and everything. Well, my dad ended up going into the hospital many times because he had a heart problem (he got his surgery and he's fine now :D), but he ended up getting fired for missing too many days.

And my mom really hated her job, so she decided to quit. Meaning, we have no money coming in. Which means, I can't go to sounds live feels live because of the trip cost.

We live in Cleveland, Ohio and they aren't having any concerts here this year, so we were going to go to the Cincinnati one instead. So it would have been a 4 hour trip, and we would have had to pay for gas, food, and a hotel. My mom said the whole thing would cost about $400 which doesn't seem like a lot but apparently it actually is.

My friends and I were really bummed about this, but then I got an idea. What if we could earn money and pay for it ourselves? So that's why I need you guys to help me. Please give me ideas of how I can earn money!!!! It means so much to me.

These four boys have made my life meaningful and helped me through times like this. In a year, 5sos might not be a thing anymore and then I wouldn't be able to see them.

If you've actually read this whole thing and commented, thank you.

P.s- If I do get the chance to go, if any of you guys end up going, we could possibly meet each other, I'm really not sure yet.