Luke: Winter

So I don't usually do these kind of things. But this chapter is a little gift for @Owly101 because today is her birthday! She asked specifically for a Luke chapter, and I didn't have much time to write this, so sorry it's so short. Before I start this chapter I would just like to say......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

________________________
(H/C)= Hair Color
(E/C)= Eye Color

__________________________

You walked along the glistening snow covered path, admiring the sparkling whiteness you saw around you.

"This is so beautiful...." You let out with a smile, getting the attention of the tall boy walking next to you.

"Not as beautiful as you." He said with a grin.

You snorted and shoved the boy playfully. "Luke, oh my god!"

"What? It's true." He admitted, putting his strong arm around you.

You blushed and pushed some of your (h/c) hair out of your face. You crossed your arms and stopped walking.

"Wow, you are so cheesy."

"And you love it, (___)."

"You just keep telling yourself that I do."

"I don't need to, because it's true."

You rolled your eyes and looked at the snow again. You bent down and picked up some snow. Luke raised his eyebrows as you rolled the cold snow around in your hands.

"Isn't that cold?" He questioned, his sky blue eyes locked on your hands.

"Mmm hmm," you mumbled, trying to get the snow into a sphere. Your fingers were becoming numb, since you didn't have gloves on, but you didn't care.

You held up the snowball and smiled. "I did it!"

Luke ran his fingers through his golden hair and laughed, his breath visible with every chuckle.

"What's so funny?" You pouted, giving Luke big (e/c) eyes. You bit your lip and then looked down at your snowball, before looking up at Luke again.

"You seem so proud of that snowball. It's funny." He smirked, biting his lip ring.

You furrowed your eyebrows and frowned. "You know what else is funny?"

Luke raised his eyebrows questionably, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "What?"

"This!" You smashed the snowball on his head, the snow mixing in with his hair. He shrieked and started smacking the snow off him.

"Cold! Cold! Cold!" He shouted, repeatedly smacking his hair.

You laughed at the boy and finally helped him get all the snow out of his hair.

"Why did you do that?" He pouted, putting out his bottom lip.

You shrugged and smirked. "It seemed like it would be funn-"

You were cut off by a snowball hitting you in the face, letting out a small scream.

"Luke!"

He wrapped his arms around you, picking you up, and swinging you around. You could hear him laughed and soon joined in.

When he let you down he smiled brightly. "Now you know how I felt." He chuckled, tilting his head.

"You're so mean." You buried your head in his chest and wrapped your arms around his waist.

Luke snickered and pulled back, speaking with what seemed like fake sadness. "I'm sorry I'm so mean."

He put his fingers under your chin and lifted your head. Luke put his lips against yours and kissed your passionately.

When he pulled away you smiled "That's better."